Chapter 16

Craig's P.O.V

I woke up to screaming.
Like, really loud, obnoxious, familiar screaming. Tyler probably woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to record but I wanna go back to sleep, fucking hell. I jump out of bed, put on Tyler's merchandise hoodie and go for his studio. I see him sat down on his chair screaming at the top of his lungs, raging about being blown up in Grand Theft Auto. I smile, roll my eyes and chuckle. Tyler ends his recording, pissed off, and slams his headphones onto his desk. I jump at this, I've heard him rage but when I see him actually rage in person it's sort of scary. He looks at me then leaps in my direction giving me a passionate kiss, I kiss back. Tyler pulls away and apologizes. "Sorry, uh.. did I wake you?" I nodded. "Yeah, but it's fine, worth it to see you so angry like that." I giggle as Tyler rolls his eyes.

Tyler wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into a tight hug. "How the hell are you so good at calming me down without even trying?" He asks while he allows his hands to travel into my shirt and rub circles on my bare back. "I don't even know what I'd do without you." He states. I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his chest staying quiet and still. Suddenly he and I let go of each other and I'm already missing his touch. I brush it off and Tyler sprints to the kitchen to make puncakes as an apology for waking me up so early in the morning.

When they're done I make my way to the kitchen and sit in my usual spot at the dining table. Then Tyler joins me after serving me puncakes. "I love you so fucking much." He says out of the blue while looking straight at me. "I love you too Ty Ty." I say genuinely then peck his cheek before finishing my puncakes. Once he and I were finished he asked to stay in all day and watch Netflix, of course I agreed. We now sit there watching the 2nd season of Riverdale. (A/N: Fun fact Riverdale is my favorite show.. aye.. #bughead..) Tyler and I have been cuddled up on the bed the entire time. Now at 3:08 in the morning, we have both decided it best to go the fuck to sleep.

I moved myself as close to Tyler as I could. Close just isn't close enough. He ran his cold fingers through my hair and kissed my forehead, soon he wrapped his arms around me protectively as if we'd both die if he were to let go. We shared one gentle last kiss before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Speaking of sleep, I'm tired AS FUCK.