Chapter 13

~Craigs P.O.V~

Tyler proposed!
We've been together for about a year, and he PROPOSED! I'm so happy, words just can't express how happy I am to be his. Of course I said yes! And next thing I know, the guys, Nogla, Vanoss, Lui, Basically, Terroriser, and Delirious jump out from behind their hiding spots and cheered.

It was surprising but I'm happy to be here. I hug Tyler as he holds me tightly. "When did you tell the guys we were together?" I questioned. "Well, it may or may not have slipped out when we were recording about four months ago." I shook my head and smiled. He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand. "Eww get a room!" Vanoss said with a chuckle. "Oh Evan, I think we should tell them." Delirious says. Tell us what?

"Yeah okay Delly. Delirious and I, are together as well, actually have been since three years ago." Evan explained. "And we never found this out?! How?!" Marcel asked surprised. I was surprised as well, but I suspected it a little bit. "This isn't as surprising, I always knew you guys were gay!" I giggled and Vanoss did that 'hurt preppy girl' motion with a hand over his heart and other just above his forehead as he looked up. "You're all dumb." Tyler says. "Agreed." I say.

(TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRAIG'S THICCNESS)

Tyler and I made our way home, once we arrived he opened the door for me and we went inside. "Are you hungry Craigy boy?" We ate the picnic food but we ate it during lunch time, now it's already six o'clock. We were there a while talking and hanging out with each other and the guys. "Yesss, fo' dickkk." I say jokingly. He shook his head at me with a small smile. "How about breakfast for dinner? Bacon, eggs, sausages, and most important... PUNCAKES!" Tyler nodded and began cooking. "And dessert in bed if you know what I mean~" Tyler rolled his eyes but chuckled.

He was finished cooking and we ate together at the table peacefully. I was on my phone doing new Snapchat filters when I was done. Then, Tyler finished and he practically dragged me to our now-shared bedroom.

HE TOOK MY JOKE SERIOUSLY--