Chapter 9

Chapter 9 : My Little Sistar....= ̄ω ̄=

~~~~~

Baekhyun's P.O.V.

When Luhan hyung nearly kissed MY Ninnie anger suddenly rushed unto  my body OR I'M JUST JEALOUS? WAIT WHAT JEALOUSY??!!! I've never felt that kind of thing so an idea popped out of my brilliant mind.

" Let's troll them just this once pleeaasssee..." I asked her as I gave her my puppy eyes. I frowned as I waited for her answer.

please say yes,please say yessss...

.

.

.

.

.

.

" okay DEAL '' I was soo happy I want to jump in happiness. 

" okay here's the deal you will not tell Hanna yet let's continue acting just this one day arasso? And one last thing act sweet with me... " she noded in reply.

Meanwhile.....

Suho's P.O.V.

I don't know why the hell I left her there at the rooftop my thoughts are circling and my head aches. It always occur when I think too much.

I think I'm just overreacting I hate it I want to apologize on my actions but I will look like a fool. What's the big deal right? okay.... I will go back and apologize. But before I go back Baekhyun texted me.

Hyung where are you Ninnie is now here. - Baekhyun

But Hanna is already there right?
-Suho

Don't be silly hyung Hanna is Ninnie's best friend ,now come she wants to meet you. - Baekhyun

Arasso im on my way. - Suho

How could I be soo stupid? Soo I hurriedly went to Baekhyun's dorm and my heart skipped a bit to saw a girl facing her back at me i love her perfect curves and how her hair waves down her back who would not fall in love in a perfect person like her then i heared her laugh at Baekhyuns joke her chuckles it's kindda familiar.

Then my heart broke into pieces as Baekhyun holds her arm and pulled her at my direction. When the girl faced me I was shocked to see her angelic face again.

.

.

.

.

Baekhyun cut the silent atmosphere.

" Hyung I want to introduce you to  Ninnie,...... MY GIRLFRIEND. "

WHAT? G-GIRLFRIEND??!! so I guess I'm too late then... I noticed her getting pale as Baekhyun states the girlfriend word which means it's a lie, if it's it then I would have a chance. Yes now you know why I felt soo akward with her because I fell In love with her ever since the first day of school where we first met.

(a/n: ummm correction you did not met first at school but at the park..... haha sorry for interrupting again. )

" ummm congratulations then dongsaeng, may you have a strong relationship together, I guess. your hyung has to go somewhere, bye dongsaeng. " I said patting his back and not minding if he already shouted at me.