Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Camp Day ⊙﹏⊙

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Nichole's P.O.V.

" I am so happy! You're going to be my partner Nicky-ahh. " I frowned " lucky for you,couse me I don't feel the same that you're going to be my partner " I pouted. " Awww, stop denying baby I know how you like- I mean love to be with me. " he winked then chuckled. He really is so irritating " hah! Don't be over feeling you know? and kindly stop calling me Baby I tell you ' it suck'. " I rolled my eyes the sirens horned making me nervous and all Oh my, i better get ready for HELL.

I was so busy with my phone looking at it every 1-5 seconds waiting for Suho's text or calls but I recieved neither of it. * I wonder what his father told him*

i remembered our meeting at my dorm I really missed his voice, his warm company, his sweet kisses , his heart warming smiles, his charming face. O God I was being nostalgic right now. I really missed him so bad and since this camping is only for us 1st years i'm gonna miss him moreeee. I put my green headphones on and played a song. The song was really good i think it was entitled 'Eyes, Nose,Lips cover by Akmu <<akdong musician>>'. The song was kind of sad yet very heart warming. I don't know why but listening to it made me feel so ummm..... I can't exactly explain, it was mix. Happy yet sad get it? I am sure not right? But yeah that's what I felt.

It was a relief that the snow stopped ' a bit ' and also that Boys were separated from girls * atleast Hanna and I are seatmates so that I can sleep because with that stupid V seating with me I couldn't imagine myself sleeping comfortably because he would snore like a hungry lion sleeping. yeah like it. * I too miss Hanna we weren't going out lately. Like me she was busy fiddling with her phone smiling like an idiot. * Well from my perspective she is gloomy now a days, She now often uses dresses and sometimes skinny skirts and high knee socks with her jacket 'ofcourse' unlike the old her wearing pants,simple dress and a cap. Well it was a good change though. Pretty Sexy. I laughed it off. * maybe she is hiding a secret from me don't you think? like she is already in a relationship or pregnant W-wait I'm already thinking so deep maybe she just feel like it*

I woke up by the bus' sirens and found myself drooling on my seat 'oh Gods ' I hurriedly wept it and stretched my arms. I went out and  found Hanna outside with a guy? Hold on is that Kyungsoo? OMG she's with him already I pouted they both look so happy i'm jealous. Ughh!!  What am I talkin about.

I looked for Taehyungie and found him making our tent already. * Awww what a gentleman * The tent is wide wide enough for for the both of us. " Yahoo! i've already finished it" and then the tent suddenly collapsed omo hahaha I was laughing there like a crazy-stupid-idiot. " Awww how sad." I teased him. He frowned at me and while I was busy laughing he threw something cold at me. I think it's a " snow fight! " I shouted and all of us played I throwed a handful snow at him and put a full force then ' SMACK ' it went straight to his face and was covered with bits of snow. I was laughing so hard when all of a sudden my new black straight hair was covered with ice I looked at my back and found him laughing his head out. " tsk. You want a real fight then. Huh? You better get ready V!!! " I shouted then I throwed a snowball at him but he dodged and ' SMAK ' It went straight to Luhan's face. Oh no. He smirked then bombarded me with snowballs. I was laughing while running. Sehun on the other hand was running along with me and was holding hands he was running with me because we both threw a snowball at him. * Well I didn't actually did that on purpose * We ranned until we ended at the trees. Snow started to pour. I think we've already lost Luhan. * or it's us who are lost * Oh Lord not now.