Chapter 12.

Chapter 12: My identity. ﹋o﹋

~~~~~

Unknown's P.O.V.

"We need to move now, She's taking too much of her time!!!." I shouted as I slammed my arms loudly on his table.

" Don't shout at me missy I'm still the boss here. " He said with his unusual low voice.I starred bluntly in his cold blue eyes.Then he made a call to someone.

" Son, come here I want you to meet someone important." Then he ended the call. I stood there when I heared the door creak open I turned to look who it might. My jaw drop, nose flared, eyes widened and shocked.

" So, I guess you two know each other already?." He said as he patted that guys shoulder and gested him to sit down.

" We will take our move next week" my master said as he starred at me as if waiting for me to argue with it.

" But sir- "

" No buts missy I still have loads of  works for the company. Okay we are dismissed and you " He pointed at him.

" Ne~ sir?" He replied as he bowed his head down.

" We will talk." His father said with a low angry voice.

I went out of the room and eavesdropped at their conversation.

" You see the Kim family is making their move now. You better start yours." Our headmaster states as he pulled out an envelope. When his son opened it his eyes widened to see those pictures.

" I will do my best sir. " he bowed when he turned.

" And one more thing. I will make my move and kill my brother, poor girl so young to be an orphan " his son slammed the table loudly. I gasped IS HE REALLY GOING TO KILL HIM?

" Darn it! You told me there will be no killing!" he shouted at his father.

" Not until now." my master evilly replied as he pulled his necktie and smiled sheepishly at me when he left.

" DAMN!!!" When his father left he kicked the wall and slammed his head through the door.

" So youre my masters son? " i barge in the room and he got startled.

" Why the he'll are you here? For God's sake! I mean who are you really?" he asked me as he stared  straight into my eyes.

" Oh, ofcourse you wouldn't know who trully i am , Anyways about that I'm Nichole's sister " kekeke can you guess me?for sure not. My revelation will be................... WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES.   *evil laugh* Well just so all of you would know I am not the master mind here.

~~~~~

D.O.'s P.O.V.

YES! Finally Hanna agreed to be my Wife kekeke just joking. Well actually were going on a date.

~ flashback ~

I was looking for Hanna at Baekhyun's dorm i'm getting angry since earlier she kept on talking with the others and flirting with them. Not exactly flirting but she's spending more time with Kai and I hate the fact that the person I love is flirting with the guys.

I finally saw her talking to Suho hyung I grabbed her wrist and pulled her outside.

" Wae?  What are you going to tell me?" she asked me coldly.