Chapter 2

Chapter 2:  Mysterious???!!!! o_o 

~~~~~

Nichole's P.O.V.

Riiiiiiiinnnnnnngg!!!!!.....

"arghhhh!!!"

I lazily closed the alarm and started getting ready for my first day at school I am so exited I want to meet new friends.

Me and Hanna are going to be classmates on our first subject and some..Why do God doesn't want us to keep apart. When we both are all set we went to our class which is History our teacher approuch us to come in and introduce ourselves.

I stepped in and saw the boys smiling except for the guy at the back with an empty seat i think he is sleeping ,while the girls are glaring at me...weird.

"annyeong I am-....."

I stopped when suddenly the guy who is sleeping earlier yawned .

I giggled as our teacher scolded him for his manners. I continued introducing myself.

~"annyeong I am Choi Nichole  please take care of me. "  I greeted them formally and bowed.

"Ms.Choi you may seat at the vacant chair next to Mr. Byun. "our teacher told me.

I searched for the one our teacher is referring to and saw the guy who was sleeping earlier.I smiled and as I sat at my chair I saw him getting sleepy again.....

...And there he goes....

I saw him fall asleep as the teacher discuss us something.I took a glance at him and realized how cute he is. I blushed as I thought of him being cute. Well he have this cute pair of eyes,black hair and white pale skin.

" Miss I know that I am handsome but the way you look at me makes me feel uncomfortable "

ommo he caught me looking at his cute sleepy face.

" I -I thought you we're sleeping?"

i blushed oh my why am I stuttering it makes me feel guilty.

"am I? " he replied.

"miyanhae." I replied feeling embarrassed.

"for what?" he asked again.

"f-for making you feel  uncomfortable" I replied shyly.

"hahahaha. " he laughed. Seriously? what kind of mammal is him? But I like talking to him though......

" what's so funny about it?" I asked

feeling confused.

"you know you're funny I was just joking you.hahaha." he continued chuckling.

" oh. heh right '' My cheeks blushed in total red because of embarrassment.

"you know you're cute. " yeah i know. he suddenly blurted. I blushed and replied.

"gomawo, you too you're cute " then I saw him blushed.Ommo did I just saw him blushed?he really is cute.

"oh.btw I am Baek Hyun, Byun Baek Hyun. " and he led out his arm.

"I am Choi Nichole nice meeting you Baek Hyun. " as I shake hands with his soft white hands.

Riiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg!!!!!!

Then I heard the bell rang.

"so I guess that's it. see you again later. " he ran away and waved goodbye.