My time

Why did Acacia even want to call him? She didn't owe him anything. He was just some boy who was overly friendly, that promise had no value. "What in the hell am I doing?" She mumbled to herself as she rummaged though pants to wear with her top.
"This is completely stupid, he's probably just a nobody like me anyways, why am I thinking about him still? It's been a week!" Acacia shuffled though jeans that were hanging in her closet.
"I mean, he was nice and all but really?" she found a pair of BDG black skinny jeans with rips all the way up the legs, "he's no big deal!"
Obviously, she wasn't too great at convincing herself of anything for she was currently getting dressed to talk to him in the phone.

"I don't see my point in all this, I am trying too hard for someone that is literally infinite! There are THOUSANDS of guys identical to him" Acacia exclaimed as she slipped her foot into a high healed thigh high leather boot. "If I can talk to him, I can talk to any of them. This is pointless" she zipped the boot up and slide her other foot in the second boot.

"Ugh, I'm a loser." She reached for her makeup bag and dumped all of it's contents onto her bed. Out of everything, Acacia picked through her products. There were lots of things to choose from, she selected the eyelash curler, false lashes, glue, tweezers, brow pomade, brush and eyeliner.

Frustrated with herself, Acacia curled her lashes and applied the falsies (completely forgetting about the eyeliner). Letting the glue dry, she then put on her brow pomade and looked in the mirror, adjusting the lashes to perfection.

She hated to admit it but she looked cute. She didn't like her body too much but the jeans were tight enough to make her waistline extremely defined. The crop top was flowy on her, you could tell she had a chest but it hid the fact that it was much larger than average. Her boots made her legs look long, slender and sexy. Acacia reached for a hair-tie and made her hair into a neat ponytail.

She took a step back, her heels pounded on the wood with each step. She felt powerful. With one deep breathe and one final look at herself, Acacia walked over to her phone. Unlocking it and going to the contacts section, she quickly found Alex's number and hovered her thumb over the 'CALL' button. If she wanted something, she'd have to go and get it.

She pressed call and held the phone to her ear. The ringing was a bit loud so she turned her phone volume lower. One ring, "You got this". Second ring, "He's gunna answer." Third ring, "He's not gunna answer." Fourth ring, "I still got this." The call clicked. No more rings.

"Hey, it's Alex, who's this?"

Acacia froze for a moment. This is happening. She looked down at her heels, her thighs were exposed from the holes of her jeans, showing golden coloured from her tanning for five days.
Acacia turned her head to her mirror, she glared at herself.

"Hey Alex, it's me."

On the other line, Alex's eyes widened. It didn't sound exactly like her but he knew who it was. His heart felt heavy as he slowly sank down onto his bed.
"Acacia, hey..." he beamed. "To be honest, I didn't think you'd take me seriously."

His deep voices sent shivers down Acacia's spine, it forced her to sit up straight.
"Well, I'm not taking you seriously, yet. You have to prove to me that you're worth my time." Her response was foxy, daring and challenging.
"Yea, nice to talk to you again doll." Alex teased her, "What took you so long to call?"
"I had to think, are you worth my time?"
"Yea? And how do you expect me to prove myself over the phone?" Alex responded with a half grin.
"You have to impress me, show me you're not like the others. What makes you so special, Mr. Smith?"

Acacia was on her A game. She had never talked like this in real life, she had only seen it in movies or thought of doing it in her head. Acacia's heart was pounding out of her chest, it took just about everything she had not to give in and let her nerves crack up her voice. "Holy shit, I feel like Rihanna" she thought to herself.

"What was that, babe?" Alex asked confused. Oh wait, she just said that out loud, not in her head... whoops...

"Oh nothing, only that I feel like you're just like every other guy on this planet." She tried to play it off. "Like I said, you've got to show me what makes you worth my time."

Acacia smiled. Was she in control here? She was acting so flirtatious and sexy. Obviously, she was scared out of her mind but she just kept rolling with the punches.

"Tell you what darling, I'll show you I'm different. I can't really convince you over the phone but I can act on it. I'll take you out on a date like you've NEVER been on before. You're never gunna experience something like this, it's definitely going to be memorable and different, unlike my name. I guarantee that nobody else will do this with you and you'll never quite experienced something like this." Alex responded with energy.
"Fine, what is it?" Acacia cockily asked.
"It's a surprise babe, let me get your address so I can pick you up. We're doing this tomorrow."
"What if I'm busy tomorrow?" Acacia was trying to play hard to get, she might just be coming across as rude.

"Well then, we'll do it the next day." Alex was too ambitious and optimistic about this "date".
"What if I'm busy then too?"
"Shit then, then I'll take you the next day you're free. When are you available? I wanna prove this to you."
"I'm free tomorrow" Acacia giggled to him.
"Alright babe, I'll get you tomorrow. Meet me at Higgs Beach next to the yellow sign by the Hilton hotel. That's real close to where we met. I'll be there to pick you up at 5pm tomorrow."

Acacia smiled, "you're forgetting something Alex, did you ever bother to ask if I even wanted to meet you? So far, you're off to a shit start not asking my opinions or consent..."

Alex froze. "Oh yea, I figured you did but I'll ask then if you want me to babe. Would you like to go out on an adventure like you've never been to before with me?" He asked playfully.
"Yes, I'd like to see what you got in store." Acacia responded happily.

Alex was a bit more calm now, "sorry, I forgot to ask any of that. I have just been looking forward to seeing you. I assumed with you calling that was your 'okay I'll like to meet you', you know?"
"Yeah, sorry, just a few bad experiences. I'm curious to see what you have in store."
Alex smirked, "Great! I'm telling you, you've never been on a date like this in your life."