Jin.

They say when you die you can see your loved ones lives. That was true.

Jin had never felt so empty and alone. The room was white and plain.

The only interesting thing was the huge curtain taking up a whole wall.

Jin knelt on the ground and released the petals of life, that were somehow in his hand and looked down.

A single tear escaped his eye as he thought about the boys he cherished so much. They were his brothers and he left them.

His curiosity got the best of him and he walked towards the huge curtain.

He dramatically opened them widely to see 6 different windows. Each showing his brothers lives.

He focused on each of them. They were hurting. All because of him.

He watched as Taehyung made the biggest mistake of his life and he started hitting the window.

"STOP TAE STOP YOU HAVE A FUTURE TO LIVE!" He screamed and leant he head on the window and cried.

His eyes moved to his friend Hoseak and he watched as he made a big mistake. He knew what would come next and looked to Yoongi.

Yoongi was angry. Was he angry at Jin? He didn't cry he just sat their playing with a lighter. Then he made his mistake.

Then he watched his most treasured friend try to live a normal life. He couldn't. He watched as Namjoon walked away angrily. He made a mistake.

He watched Jimin wrecking the one thing Jin left. Then he made his mistake.

Watching the youngest was one of the hardest things to do. He made two mistakes.

Jin laid on the bed and clenched his fists. He tried to get comfortable but the depressing thoughts surrounded him. He died to get away from his problems but he is faced with more....