Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't give a shit what happens to him, he didn't care at all. Everything that he had actually cared about had been taken away from him. He didn't find it fair. He would just wander the streets thinking about nothing.

Slowly but surely he dragged his body down the crowded streets of Seoul, although he wanted to disappear from it, he had no where else to go. His heart ached but so did his mind. He had never felt like this before, he didn't want to feel like this.

Doubt filled his mind as he walked passed the boys favourite cafe. A slight smile pursed his lips. It was not a true smile, a broken half smile.

He thought about when his hyung, Taehyung, danced on the table and threw food all over the place, or when jimin started putting chocolate milkshake onto hoseaks plate without him watching. Jungkook didn't know how to feel. He missed the boys with all his heart, they hadn't seen eachother since Jins passing.

As he passed the cafe with tears he then came to the trainstation where he saw Namjoon sneaking onto, he again smiled remembering how much fun they had breaking the law with eachother, although he missed it, it broke him even more.

He walked down the streets with his head hanging down, he couldn't see anyone. Or anything coming towards him.

Suddenly he felt something bump into his shoulder, he didn't even look back as the boy grabbed him by his jacket.

"Cmon boys, we gotta a boy who needs to be taught a lesson." The boys said as jungkook just laughed sarcastically.

The boy pinned jungkook up against the wall and looked him straight in the eye trying to intimidate him. Jungkook wasn't afraid, he wasn't sad either, he looked at him back with no sign of fear, this made the boy even angrier.

The boy swung for jungkooks face as his fist locks with his jaw. Normally jungkook would have shrieked with pain but to him the pain felt kind of good.

He laughed at the boy so that he hit him again, this time a harder jab to the stomach. Jungkook grabbed his tummy as he fell to the floor, he still didn't care however.

The boy started kicking him and jungkook finally felt it, he hurt for once, the pain was dreadful, it hurt him so much but again, he didn't give a shit.

Sirens were heard and the boys fled the horrible scene, jungkook grabbed the bin and started limping away with tears flooding his cheek.

As soon as he was out in the open he started thinking about why his life has become so bad, it wasn't just because of jin, it really was much more than that.

With jin being gone it meant that his best friends were also gone, Tae, yoongi, jimin, namjoon, hobi and jin. He just couldn't really cope anymore.

He was about to cross the road as he sees someone running passed, it was namjoon.

"Jungkook, are you ok?"

Jungkook nodded and gave a slight smile, seeing his hyungs is what truly made him feel the tiniest bit fixed, but seeing them hurt broke him 10 times more.

Namjoon jogged off and jungkook Stepped into the cold hard road. He was limping so slow that it felt like hours, he was taking up the majority of his strength to get to a unknown destination.

Suddenly he hears a horn honking and a firm pressure on his stomach knocking him down. It felt like he had just been beaten up a lot worse than originally.

Jungkook was given a choice. To fight and stay alive, loose all of his strength to just come back into the cruel and horrible world, or to give up, but his strength be returned just like his friendship. He could fight for the other boys, but he knew there was no point. They would be happier without him.

All of a sudden jungkook knew what to do. His breathing became weaker and weaker as his lungs began to give out. It wasn't painful at all, it was quite relaxing to him as if he was young again.

Memories of him and the rest began to fill his mind as he saw a bright white light. He felt like he was smiling. And with that he was gone.