The Girl Name Aisha

My name is Aisha , and i hate my life.

Im sitting middle of nowhere in the living room , a pink laptop with polka dot cover , wrinkling my my clothes and slapping the floor , waiting for an answer from a friend , Amy , she is a nice friend , she always writes story online , and do some blogging.

This is how i spend my day .

its almost midnight and i have nothing to do with , just laying down with my polka dot pajamas , swinging my cellphone in the air , i suddenly recieved a message , what is this a midnight ghost or an owl?, i tapped on the phone and i recieved a message from totally strange person .

'meet me in the park at 5:00' , what am i suppose to do , throw in the trash bin or reply with yes?, i have nothing to do, no school just boring long summer vacation, i replied as 'yes' , what did i just do?.

Its almost 5:00 am , and im just laying on my bed , and thinking how am i suppose to get out from here? what happens after my mom find out ? , i just got up from my bad and the room was really dark it felt like some boogy men chasing after me , i turned on the light , and looked myself in the mirror , my hair looks fuzzy , and my bangs are really short which everybody can see my bald shiny forehead , stupid hairdresser cut my hair all wrong when i told him to cut side bangs .

i thought to myself its okay to go out with pajamas , its night right?i turned off the light and swiped from my bedroom , looked around , everybody was sleeping , i opened the door , and closed silently , i was shocked i never done this in my entire life . i started to walk till i reach the park which was covered with trees and small ponds.

Now what do i see? a shadow standing right front of me , he turned aside and he was the strange man!, he smiled at me , oh no i was all wrong what a dummy i am , this is a kidnapper!,

'Hello' said the idiot

is this some kind of joke? ' Hi?' i said with confusing voice ' its me!Eliot! and -'

i gasped now hes going to say something strange again 'and i llove your forehead', stupif hairdresser!why would you do this to me? ' thanks , i like yours too' what am i saying? he has blunt bangs and its hard to see his forehead , a car passed and the ray of light hit on him , and i saw him completely , he was wearing rainbow pants , and black shirt , and some sharp shoes , which can easily can cut someone's skin , her hair color was brown , and eyes were black . i looked at his shoes and splat'is this some kind of weapon you want to kill me with?' he frowned ' it looks like bird's beak '' i said , he couldnt take it and his arms was curling in the air , its like he was doing Levitation , he looked at the floor ,'i rather wear sharp shoes than wearing slippers' , i laughed ' those are cute y'know .

' there is a lake with bridge you want to have chat on it?'

sure! that would be great , we sat on the bridge , it was made of broken wood that you can easily fall from it , guess who fell? The kido Eliot , she splashed in the lake , it was hard to see him , except for the sharp shoes! , at first i thought it was small shark but then i remembered it was Eliot's sharp modern shoes.

_____________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading i will continue this story , please comment and votee .