Chapter 33: Falling Snow

Me and Snowy were sitting on the bed of the Gummi Ship and I was cleaning her fur. Yami came out and sat down at the foot of the bed. I huffed and turned my body from her with the Alolan Vulpix still in my lap. I brushed until she jumped out of my lap and walked to Blackber- I mean, Yami.

"Snowy?" She tilted her head, looking at her. What was she thinking?

"Vulpix!" She jumped into Yami's lap and nudge against her shoulders with her paws. She rubbed her cheek against Yami's and she laughed.

"Hey! That tickles!" I rolled my eyes and handed over the brush. They stopped and looked at it.

"You can brush her if you want..." She took it and I walked over to the mirror. The drawing of me and Riku was still there and I slightly smiled. I undid my braid and my hair was wavy from it. I simply put it in high ponytail that went down to my mid lower back. I smiled as I found a decorative hair pin and put it in my hair.

"Thanks for letting me brush Snowy." She politely said. I mentally growled but just sighed and turned around with a big smile, "No problem!"

"Snowy has really soft fur! Good job... Uh..."

"What?"

She giggled, "I wanna call you blueberry but now... Not so much anymore. We're did that come for in the first place?"

I rolled her eyes, "Hades used to call me Blueberry Pie. Every since, I just hated being called that or blueberry."

"I see..." She looked down, "I remember nothing of my past. The only thing I can remember is being with you and Sora."

I widened my eyes, "You lost your memory?" She nodded at this.

"No need to worry! 'Sometimes memories need help getting out'. I'll remember them sooner or later..." She looked back up in determination, which kinda reminded me of Aqua. "Soon as I remember everything, I'll find a way to become me and not you."

I shook my head and grabbed her wrists, "We are two different beings, Yami. Get it in your head!"

"To tell you the truth... Sis..." She smiled, "I was jealous of you."

"Why?"

"You have a heart and I don't. That and you have friends who look out for you and you do the same thing. You've even got somebody to love."

"Well, you don't need to be jealous. I'm sure if you really are wanting to change, you'll have friends and possibly someone to love." I put a hand on her shoulder, "You'll be okay..."

She sadly smiled, "Thank you, Reese..."

~

We arrived in Halloween Town, but I couldn't help but feel something was different about.

"Hey, this is Halloween Town, right?" Sora asked.

"Well, it sure does look like Hallowee... Wha?" Donald stopped and turned his head toward the square. We looked to see lights streamed up on the walls. What in the world? We went to Guillotine Square to see it decorated like a plaza during Christmas. I noticed some kind of ramp.

"What's that for?" Sora asked.

"I don't know. Something's really off here..." I said. That's when the growing sound of bells filled the air. What was that and where was it coming from?

"It's Jack!" Donald exclaimed. We all looked to where Donald pointed and saw Jack steering a sleigh with 3 skeleton reindeer pulling it. Who did he think he was? The Santa Claus of Halloween? He landed the sleigh and noticed us.