Chapter 2

Sky pov

Me and Ty heard a moan come from Mitch and Jerome's room, i didn't even think. i swung the door open, me and Ty saw, Mitch and Jerome kissing!

"um its not what it looks like" Jerome stammbled to try to cover up what he was doing. "yeah i trip and Jerome was ummmmm, making animal noises!" Mitch struggled to try to cover it up too.

Ty just looked at them like 'what the hell!?' "why was Jerome making animal noises, he is animal after all." i reply, and referring to how Jerome was a bacca "um, he was ..." Mitch started.

"oh fuck it" he cursed, after Jerome sigh "me and Mitch were making out" he confessed in a sad tone. "dude its ok" i convince to my to best friends.

"Why dont we change the subject?" Ty asked. "yeah, why not we play some truth or dare. " i agreed and suggested after Ty was done talking.

"Ok, you up biggums" Mitch shouted to Jerome. "yea!".

~~~~~~~~~~le simple time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch pov

We all moved the coffee table and the couch, so we could sit in a circle.

Ding dong

"Sky?" i questioned angrily at sky "what!? i just invited some friends." Sky replied and got the door, flooded in Seto, Brice, Tylar, Jason, Basher, Bodil, Husky, and Ssundee.

"sky you said some friends, these are all of our friends!" i yelped angrily "so?" he replied back with sass. "welcome everyone to the Truth or Dare circle!" Sky screamed to all our friends, which they sat down in the circle. "So. who is going to start?" I ask.

"I will!" Jerome volunteered as he looked around the room, as if he was picking out his next victim. "Bodil, truth or dare?" Bodil looked at him confused, but then replied. "dare" in a adventurous voice. "play seven minutes in heaven with..." he looked around the room and planted his eyes on Basher.

"with Basher!" Jerome shouted and pointed to Basher. Bodil blushed a pink and asked. "can I chicken?" everyone gave him the 'you serous bro?' face. then Mitch replied "no." smirking as he pointed to a closed closet across the room.

"FINE!" Bodil screamed angrly, and dragged Bash to the closet. Bash had a hot pink blush on his cheaks, as he got pulled to the gloomy closet.

Basher pov

i secretly had a crush on Bodil, but no one knew. When Jerome said me and Bodil had to do seven minutes in heaven, i thought 'omg im must be dreaming!' but another side said 'wake the fuck up bitch!'.

Bodil draged me to the dark closet. I have two weaknesses, 1 i like Bodil, 2 im afraid of the fricken dark. i started to fight agents Bodil, so i didnt have to face to pitch blackness, but lost.

i was in the dark closet and i saw nothing, but Bodils face. as if his face was a torch making it lighter in here. i began to hug him thinking its just a dream. 'You probably fell asleep during the game' I thought to myself.

Then i relized what i was doing, and jumped back then hid in one of the cupboards in the closet, shacking from how cold it was, and the darkness didnt help at all.

"Bash, why did u stop?" i heard Bodil ask from the other side of the door. 'i must be dreaming now'

i pinched myself and felt the blood go to the pain. im not dreaming? i open one of the doors and Bodil was there. He was smileing, he hugged me and i hugged back.

"Thanks, im scard of the dark" i cunfessed to Bodil, he didnt let go. As if he was injoying being in my arms. i had no objection

he backed up and tryed to look into my eyes though the 3D glasses, that i always wore, it was kind of hard to see where he was looking because of his sunglasses.

"Bashur i l-like you" he stammered with a shanking hand, as he scrached the back of his head and looked away.

i swear my eyes sparkled. he finely looked back at me, i was in his face only centimeters away from him.

Bodil pov

'i said to Bash that i liked him im such an idiot'. i looked backed at Bash, to see his reaction. only to see him centimeter away from my face

"I love you too Bodil." he and closeted the gap between us, making me and him kiss. He licked the bottom of my lip asking for a entrants.

I opened my mouth and his tongue shot into mine. this was really bad timing, because Bash was in the cupboard for 5 minutes, and 2 minutes just passed.

the closet doors flew open to expose me and Bash kissing. We both looked instantly at the blinding light. "Yus woooot" I heard Sky say so I knew it was him who had opened it.

--------------------

Sorry its short i haven't been on my ipod for a while srry 'n' ill try and make a longer one next time