Chapter 11

THE PICTURE ONE THE SIDE (for PC) OR ABOVE (for IPod) IS JASON'S EYE COLOR IN DIS .3.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jason's P.O.V

I kissed Tyler, loving every second. We pull apart to breath, my eyes are a little hazy, as i look at Tyler. "That was amazing!" i speak with a little awe in my voice. "I know, and after we go back home I'm going to squeal like a Japanese teenage girl!" Tyler shouts with a high pitch voice to make himself sound like a girl, I laugh and hug him. "That is IF you go home." I joke and kiss him, he tries to say something but its mufled by my kiss. He pulls back, making me scared a bit. "What do you mean..." He starts then thinks. "omg your ARE going to rape me!" He shrieks and flails his arms around. "no of course not!" I replied. "Thats what you want me to think..." He replies and holds back a laugh.

"Come on, relax!" I insist and rap my arms around his slim body. (what am i writing?). Did i mention that we were on a cliff under the black blanket of stars. Tyler sighs and rests his head on my shoulder, that's then I realized I had my helmet off, good thing Tyler didn't see my horrible eye color. And as if he was reading my mind he asked. "What's your eye color?" and tried to make me look at him. My parents didn't say my eyes were ugly, neither did that kids at school. I just thought they were horrible. "You dont need to see them, there ugly." I say and look away from him.

"But I wanna seeeeeeee theeeeeeeeeeeeemmm." Tyler whines and tries to make me look at him, but i just make it harder. I finally gave up and let him look at them. I saw and heard him a gasp 'I knew they were ugly' I looked down, but before i did Tyler raised my chin and made me and him kiss.

Tyler's P.O.V

I looked into his cobalt eyes 'how could he call those ugly!' "How are those beautiful eyes ugly?! Who told you they were ugly!" I screamed, wanting to kill the bitch who said that. "I did..." Jason replied. "YOU told your self that!?" I was so cunfuzzled, he nods a little ashamed of himself. "Jason your eyes are not ugly, but gorgeous!" I insisted. "They are?" He questions. "Yes that's what I've been trying to say!" I screech and hug him.

"Thanks..." Jason says and returns the hug, in the dissents I see Mitch and Jerome on a cliff next to us. I giggle and Jason looks at me like I'm a dog chocking on water. I just point to the 'Merome' over on the other cliff, making Jason giggle too. "Let's remind then about this tomorrow." I laughed, then let the shadows of night and sleep take over me.

~I'm lazy Time Skip to morning~

I wake up in a bed, snuggling up to something, more or less someONE. I look up to see the face of my beloved Jason, I lean up and plant a kiss on his lips, then hear him start to wake up, yawning. "mornin' pretty eyes." I say. "morning hostage..." He replies with a sleepy voice (while I was writing this I thought 'he replies with a sleepy butt' I need to stop listening to Wiggle while reading 0-0)

I remember last night. "So did you rape me or not?" I asked with a smirk. "No" he started, and whispered. "Sadly...". "Ha! I knew it!" I scream and poke his nose. I get up and instantly regretted it, I had a huge headache and felt light-headed. "Woah..." I say and stumble abit, while grabbing my head. "You ok?" Jason asked with concern in his voice. "Yes, mumaaaa" I say like Markiplier in Among the Sleep (PLEASE SOME ONE GET THE REFERENCE!!!!)

Jason gets up and does a really sassy pose. "Sassy Jason is sassy!" he says, and I laugh. "So are we gonna report about the merome incident last night?" I ask almost like a drill Sargent. "Yup!" he replies, and we walk down stairs. "Morning." Sky greets us. "morning" I say back. "You guys look like you slept well" Sky yawned, "We did." I started. "We found something last night" I say and wink at Jason. "ya we did." Jason smirks back. "Well, what you find?" Sky asked a little egure to know.