Chapter 30:Two Sides of the Mirror(Season 2 Starts Here)

"Mal-I mean Celeste, what should we do about the book?" Dizzy said, as snow kept falling in Auradon. "I dont know. But we need to find the author." Celeste said. She took out a small piece of mirror shard from her pocket and placed it in front.

She used her magic to turn that into a magic mirror. She used her magic again to raise it up. A hologram of Evie's mirror appeared. "We need to get this." Celeste said. "How?" Dizzy asked. "I have a plan." Celeste said. "And it involves around you."

"I was really wondering who those people are." Mal said, as she looked outside. The snow kept falling. And Mal never really seen Auradon snow before. "It was probably just some people." Raven said.

"Aren't you guys hungry?" Red said. "A little." Raven said. "I'm gonna go and get us some food." Mal said. "I'm coming with you." Red said. "So am I." Raven said. "But where we gonna go get some food?" she asked. "School." Mal said.

"Wait, youre gonna leave me here?" Raven asked. "What? No, who said I was gonna leave you. You're coming to Red." Mal said. "Okay, so lets go." Mal said.

Raven turned to a raven, and Red took off his cloak, turning him into a wolf. He made Mal rode on his back.

Evie heard a knock on the door, and when she opened it, she Dizzy, smiling nervously. "Evie." Dizzy approached Evie and hugged her. Evie hugged her back. "What are you doing here?"Evie asked. "I need to borrow your mirror." Dizzy said. "But it's missing." Evie said. "Okay gre-WAIT WHAT?" Dizzy shouted, which can be heard on the other end of the hall. Evie silenced her by placing a finger on her mouth.

"I need to borrow it." Dizzy said. "You can borrow it after we find it, okay?" Evie said. She looked down upon Dizzy and noticed half her leg was black. "Dizzy, are you okay?" Evie asked. "Yeah, why?" Dizzy answered, smile growing on her face. "Oh. Sorry, I thought you were feeling bad. Wanna come in?" Evie said.

Dizzy thought for a moment. "Uhm, I'll be right back." Dizzy said, running down the hall.

When she was far away from the dorms, her body glowed. Her hair glowed long and turned to blonde, then grey, then blonde again. Her palyfully painted dress turned into a long white dress, with a cloak. Her brown eyes glowed and turned into a green one. Her shoes faded.

"So, how did it go?" Dizzy asked, as she come out from her hiding spot. "They said the mirror is missing." Celeste said, as she handed Dizzy her headphones. "But I think someone took it." Celeste said.

"Who?" Dizzy asked. She doesn't exactly know who. She only knew to person who uses a mirror a lot. Evie, and her mother. And she doubted that the Evil Queen herself would take it away.

"Just someone who knows magic more than Evie." Celeste said.

"Who?" Dizzy said. Celeste touched the frosted glass. "Elson."

"So, Mal, how are we gonna get to the school exactly?" Red asked. "Uhm, actually, I have a plan." Mal answered. "So what's the plan?" Raven asked. "We'll go, together." Mal said, she reached up to Red's cloak and removed it.

He began to tore apart his clothes. Furs appearing. His eyes turned to gold. His fangs grew. Raven turned to a raven and flew. Red gave Mal a piggy back ride, whilst Raven flew. All three of them headed to the school.

Back at the Isle of the Lost, deep beneath the dungeons of the Bargain Castle, a queen had been trapped for 21 years. "Now somebody is unto Elson, and soon he will give me freedom." She said, in a rhyming tune.

The broken mirror infront of her glowed and showed Elson. "You have found my secret book, open it wisely and take a look."

"But Celeste, how are gonna get to Elson?" Dizzy asked. "With magic of course." Celeste said. She made a green flame around her hand and it threw at the frozen window. But nothing happened. She tried again and still, nothing. "Celeste, are you okay?" Dizzy asked. Celeste fell to the ground, unconscious. "Oh no." Dizzy exclaimed.