\\IMPORTANT: ALL Must Read\\

Guys! There have been a few issues and questions regarding this graphics contest book!

ISSUE #1:

I noticed that a lot of you have tagged only the judges' accounts when you publish your entry/entries!

That's not what it says when it explains a certain contest theme that you'd like to participate in!

It clearly says this:

Once you're finished with your graphic design, publish it in a book and tag this account or PM it to this account with a link!

If you don't tag this account, I'll never know if you published it or not. Now I know if you only tagged the judges, at least Jungkook0160 might see it, but I(mcdbai56 ) won't see it as soon as her since I'm on this account more often because of the graphics! Also, I'm the one who's in charge of this book! So please, tag this account only! I recently changed a rule in the rules page that emphasizes that more!

So far, the main way I have gotten entries that haven't tagged this account specifically is because half of you commented/messaged this account about your finished graphic(s). The other way is that I have to actually search for your entry on your profile and sometimes that can take a while depending on what I'm looking for.

⭐️⭐️

ISSUE #2:

People who are new to this Graphics Contests book ask various questions mainly pertaining on what to do exactly. Now I know some of you may be eager, but please read all of the first three pages/chapters for full information and read closely. If you still have questions, then you may ask. Also, please read the pages that describe a certain contest closely!

There are also questions regarding about wether the person/people you include on the cover has to be Korean Culture/Kpop related. My answer is NO, it does not! The welcome page clearly says that and I know not everyone reads those, but what the heck guys!? This is why there is many questions and lots of confusion.

So, I request that you please read things thoroughly! If you still have any questions afterwards, which I understand, please don't be afraid to comment!

I already added this and will also do this for future contests(something along the lines of this):

Your chosen photo/person/people that you use for the graphic DOES NOT have to be Korean Culture/Kpop related(as the welcome page says that)!

Actually, something similar this above regarding certain themes has already been mentioned before this part was ever published. Maybe I didn't emphasize it enough. If for some reason I didn't, I am very sorry!

I had one question if something could be boyxboy and I said yes. If I say any OTP/pairing/couple, I mean any. It doesn't matter what gender they are! I just wanted to address that question as well to help clear up any future confusion for you guys! 😊

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining about this too much but I have to put this out there for future reference! It's been occurring bit too much and if I don't check often, I'm spammed. I think I've addressed everything I've wanted to so far regarding this book!

Love you all,
mcdbai56

(6/26/18)