When My Dad Married Her Mum

Introduction

June 12th, 2012; My Dad married Nicole's Mum. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for Dad and all, but..really? Nicole's Mum? So I now live with Nicole, her mum...sorry I mean my stepmum and Dad. I do not enjoy living with Nicole, at all. I mean..We're so different, she likes high heels, i like converse. She likes skirts, I prefer skinny jeans. We're not alike. She hates me and I hate her.

Chapter one: First Day of High School

I woke up to my usual alarm clock tone. I groan and sit up. I rub my eyes and look around the room. I turn off my alarm clock. I sigh. I still wasn't used to living in Nicole's house. Well I should call it home..but I wasn't really...was it? Her Mum kindly gave me my own room but I still hate it. Its pink...frilly..and eurgh. Dad did say I could re-decorate as soon as we were settled in but for now, I had to put up with it. I got out of bed and walked over to my mirror. I saw the usual bedheaded me. Comfy shorts and a tee, with a messy bun. I grabbed my towel and took a shower. I got out, changed into a pair of black skinnies and a green tank top. I put on my cardigan and spotty socks and walked downstairs. I found Nicole's Mum in the kitchen, cooking bacon and eggs. I sighed. Showed how much she knew about me, I was a vegetarian. I sigh weakly at her as she turned to me.

"Good morning Jessica, sleep well?" She said, adjusted her short skimpy pyjama dress. I shivered as she said Jessica, nobody called me Jessica anymore, not even Dad. I shrugged it off.

"Yep, thanks," I replied, walking over to a cupboard. I took out CoCo Pops and a bowl. I poured milk into the bowl and then the cereal. I sat down at the table. I then heard high heels coming down the stairs. I rolled my eyes. It was Nicole obviously. She entered the kitchen, her face full of make up and lipstick smeared onto her lips. I scowled at me as she saw me staring. I returned the gesture. "Good Morning Mum, Morning freak," She said, obviously referring to me. I smiled fakely.

"Good Morning Nicole!" I said sarcasticaly. I finished off my coco pops as she sat down, pulling up her short skirt. I could see her underwear by now.  Tart. I walked up the stairs and headed to my room. I brushed my hair and put it into a high ponytail. I slid on my green converse and grabbed my bag. I took a deep breath. My First day at Nicole's High School. I had to exchange since we moved. I looked in the mirror. I applied a very small amount of foundation onto my pale face and walked downstairs again. Nicole was waiting at the bottom of the stairs, blowing bubbles with her strawberry bubblegum.

"MY Mum's driving us to School, she was like, insisting on taking you too and stuff, so hurry up, she's waiting in the car," Nicole said. I hated when she spoke, her accent was so stupid. I smiled fakely and walked out the door. I entered the car and smiled at Nicole's Mum.

"Ready?" She asked as I put my seatbelt on. Nicole sat at the front. I sighed and nodded.