Chapter 2- love at first sight

Sebastian POV*
I think I love y/n. I mean, I just meet her but she's different. She's perfect. Her light brown eyes are just melting me. She's  beautiful. you know what? Imma text her.

(Text*)
Sebastian:hey, y/n right?

Y/n : yeah , so, whats up?

Sebastian : nothing much,just me falling in love with you.

(Sebastian deletes his message*)
Y/n: what was that?

Sebastian: nothing.

Sebastian went offline*

My POV*
What was that? Whats up with Sebastian? Weird.

Sebastians POV*
Shoot. I messed up. I should have never done that. That's embarrassing.
(Phone notification*)
Y/n: hey, want to meet tomorrow? Are you free?

Seb: yeah I am free tomorrow...
What time?

Y/n: around 7:00pm?

Seb:sure I'll meet you at where we met the first time:)

Y/n: alright, see you :))

Seb: ♡ ;)
--------------
(End of text*)

SEB POV*

okay. Tomorrow is the day. I just really want to tell her how I really feel about her. I love her. I know it sounds crazy , a girl I just met but she's amazing and so so so so beautiful. I can't help it but to just stare in those dreamy light brown eyes. Tomorrow , I want to take her out somewhere quiet and nobody else. Gosh, hope tomorrow goes well.

Y/n POV*

I want to tell him my feelings. I kinda love him- NO wait..... WHAT AM I THINKING?!? you know what ? Yeah I love him. WAIT Should I tell him I have a crush on him? WAIT NO . He hit me and I should hate him but he's dreamy. Very dreamy. I don't know if I love him. What is love? I am so confused on what to do. You know what? Screw it I am meeting him. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

(Both of them went to sleep*)