chapter 4- depression

Since I have an abusive familyy dad, something happened to him and my mom, she found another guy and married him. Now I have a step dad. He seems okay at first than, now he keeps on asking me and my mother for money . If we don't have , yes, he abuse us. Sometimes he brings in girls or a women we do not  know and he just go in his room and (whatever) . I feel like my life in a total disaster. I wanted to die. I have been skipping school for the past few weeks.sebastian texts me Alot of times, worried.And now, I can't handle this but, my mom joined my step dad. My mom became like my step dad. She has been asking for money and she is getting abusive. I have depression because of this. And so, I decided to run away from my home.one night I packed my stuff, head to the door and run. I just ran. I didn't care where I was going. I ran. I had nowhere to stay and I am alone.  I found a nearby park. It's already 2:00am in the morning but whatever.so I found a bench and sit down and I ended up crying . My depression was Alot. I was in total darkness.No one was there for me. I had no one. I just wanted to end life. I had enough.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sorry it is kinda short but I will try to be active:)