one

"Dancing with your silhouette in the places that we met. Ooh, tryna find you in the moon. Paris never feels the same, when the streets all call your name. Ooh, so I hide in crowded rooms"

-

From: Tatiana
To: Quinn
I'm sorry for everything
Unsent

I miss you
Unsent

I still love you
Unsent

I wish you were still here
Unsent

-

Instead of going with her friends to Miami, she decides to stay in her Ann Arbor apartment and cry her feelings away watching soap operas and drinking alone in her apartment.

She goes on her instagram and is hit with picture of her friends heading to Miami. She likes the pictures and comments on how they should have lots of fun without her. Her friends reply and one of the replies hits her deep in her soul.

"user1: tatialexieff girl, you should be here! Ever since you became single, you've been nothin but a hermit"

Seeing that comment unleashed a wave of tears as thoughts of Quinn came to her mind.

Quintin Hughes. The man that managed to steal her heart and break it into a million pieces. The one that got away. The one who deserves so much more than her.

She goes onto his IG page and looks at his latest posts. When they broke up, they unfollowed each other but she still stalks his socials regularly. She wonders if he does the same.

Probably not Tatiana. There's no way he feels the same as you do. He probably doesn't even love you anymore and has moved on to bigger and better things.

She sees that he is preparing for the draft and remembers that she was supposed to be there. Quinn had originally planned to have her fly to Dallas with him and his family for what would be the most important weekend of his life.

Too bad you guys broke up way before that. One month before that to be exact.

She remembers that faitful day that they broke up.

"Quinn, I can't keep doing this anymore," she sighed, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Tatiana, what do you mean?" he asked in confusion.

"I can't keep doing this back and forth with you! It hurts too much! One day we're fine and the next we're not. I can't deal with that anymore. It hurts me too much to be like this," she explained, feeling the ache in her heart grow.

"Babe, we can make this work. I swear," he pleaded, grabbing her hands and lacing their fingers together.

"Quinn, I'm done with the arguing and the fighting. It's not good for me and I know it's not good for you either. You deserve better and I deserve better, as well," she continued, letting herself go from his grip.

"Babe, don't do this!" he pleaded, fighting tears.

"I love you, Quintin Hughes, but this is goodbye. It's better for the both of us. I wish you nothing but the best in life," she replied, kissing his cheek.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he watched her walk away from him.

That night she walked out of his apartment and his life.

If only she knew how difficult it would be to let him go.

"I miss you so damn much! Why did I have to fall in love with you!" she sobs as she scrolls through old photographs of then together on her phone.

She never had the strength to delete them from her phone. Deleting them would be a permanent goodbye and she could never say goodbye to him forever. No matter how much she needs to, she could never ssy goodbye to him forever.

She stops her now nightly drinking and crying fest as her phone beeps with an upcoming text.

From: Jack Hughes

We all miss you Tatiana

To: Jack Hughes

Jack, you know why things are the way they are. I can't go through it again. I just can't

From: Jack Hughes

Just give my brother a chance again. He still loves you

She leaves him on read and continues to drink while listening to sad songs. She eventually falls asleep with an empty bottle right beside her and the thought of how much she misses Quinn on her mind.

If only she knew that she wasn't the only one having a hard time letting go to their relationship.