Chapter 8: The Throne

A/N (Faerie): I own nothing, I don't make money.
Warnings: NSFW; kinky elements; spanking, teasing, and denial. Dom/Sub that later becomes femme dom. Montage that's incredibly NSFW.

Her Mother and Aunt leave the morning after the Equinox, none the wiser about Sara's assignation with Papa Emeritus. At dawn, he had brought her back to the cottage, but not before bestowing her with an Equinox gift: a beautiful black silk night dress, trimmed beautifully with black lace, made to replace the one he had torn only a few nights ago. If her family had noticed the lovely new garment, they said nothing at all. Instead, they warned her that they would come back, and meet her mystery lover. Sara cannot begin to imagine how Papa being confronted by her Mama and Auntie would play out. They would probably interrogate him, asking him about his intentions towards her, who he is, where he's from... the gods only know what else. It amuses and worries her.

Hours later, sitting in her bath and alone at last, Sara thinks about her farewell with Papa in the early morning hours. He had kissed her long and hard, declaring his love one more time before he helped her into cottage window. As she slid back in, he smacked her upturned buttocks playfully, testing to see if she'd yelp and wake her sleeping family. When she bit her lip and looked back at him to glare in mild annoyance, he had chuckled.

"Good girl," He said, indulgently. "Until we meet again,"

And then in a flash of smoke, he was gone. Now she wonders when she'll see him again, as she always does after they've been together. But now, with the knowledge of his love, this constant longing has intensified, and she cannot explain why. But she is also delirious with joy. She is in love, and he loves her in return! Sara cannot help herself; she splashes her hands and feet in her lavender scented water like a child, squealing at her good fortune.

"He loves me! He loves me!" She chants excitedly to herself, as water sloshes out of the tub.

"Ahem" A voice interrupts the witch in her revels.

Air is standing before her, arms folded behind his back. The fact that she is naked; her breasts bobbing on the water's surface, doesn't seem to faze him in the slightest. The Ghouls are accustomed to the nude female form, and there's no shame to be had. If he admires her form as she rises from the tub, he is certainly discreet about it.

"Hello, Air," she nods calmly, taking a drying sheet hanging on a chair nearby. She wraps herself in it, like a white linen cocoon, and sits down by the crackling fire, waiting to see what the Ghoul wants.

"Papa sent me," he says.  "He would like you to come see him when you are free to do so..."

The Ghoul pauses, as if there's more to say, but he does not know how to do so. Or perhaps he does not want to say it at all. He sighs, then gently cradles his masked forehead in his palm, and says:
"He wants you to...peruse fashion plates with him,"

Fashion plates? Sara barks out a laugh; no wonder he paused, out of all the things the anti-pope could ask of her, he want to look at fashion plates? But then she remembers the fabrics she had picked out with Water the day before. She puts two and two together, of course he'd want her to pick patterns.

"Does he want me to choose what styles I like best?" She asks, watching her familiar, Arrow, pad over to Air to sniff at him inquisitively.

"That's exactly what he would like," he says, bending down to pet the cat. "He would like to have some dresses made for you, among other things. He says he longs to fill your every desire and whim,"

Knowing Papa, this is almost certainly a double entendre, and the Witch, cannot help but blush, and grin, looking shyly into the fire. But there's more to it than that. Soon, she will be more fashionable than even the richest ladies in town, her, when she is naught more than the youngest child of an itinerant witch, and her day laborer husband. The thought amuses her to no end, and she imagines their indignation when she enters the town square in the most rich silks and velvets, cut into the very latest designs.