Chapter 27

"Do th-"

I was cut off by him leaning in to connect my lips with his. He moves his lips agitating me to respond immediately. No doubt that I like this. His soft, colored lips dances according to the beat of our hearts beating in sync. He must be very happy. Gosh, it's making me lose all control. He slowly starts to go quicker and deeper. I can feel his urge to pull me closer as he only can hold my cheeks. It must be hard for him as I'm sleeping.

I wanted to help him by lifting myself without breaking the kiss. He seemed to know my moves, he pushes me back down, his hands on my shoulder to hold. Then how am I suppose to help? I throw my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Another question answer. I want more. He smiles at my demeanor. He bites your lower lip making me gasp. Taking the chance, he slips his tongue inside asking me to play along. This made my insides blow up already. My limbs were already dead, ripped apart. My heart finally melted, releasing the answer I wanted.

I've never kissed so I didn't know why and how I was able to cope with him in this, but there was something in me that told me how to move, when to move and what move I should make, like magic. You were able to play with him. The both explores another world while your feelings bond with each other. I didn't know that he was already on the last stage of sane. As he was about to leave the last stage, I push him slightly to inhale some air. Both of us were breathing hard.

Calming our lungs, we both smile at each other knowing whatever happened just now was real. "So what did you feel?" he asks still panting a little bit.

"A lot. My lips feel numb from all the biting." I winced at the stinging pain as the wound comes in contact with the tip of my fingers. I hear him giggle.

"What else?"

"I feel like I want to rip my head off from all the frustration that I'm feeling which I don't know why. I just feel like it, don't ask, I don't know." He laughs at that. "You just did something to me, yes, my heart flutters. I was excited when you kissed my neck as no one has ever did that to me. Everytime you stand close, I get nervous. I feel calm when you hugged me. When you kissed my forehead, all the warmth I've ever wanted was flowing through me. I like it when you talk to me, I don't feel lonely anymore. You make me feel safe and I feel comfortable around you."

"And..?" he asks.

What else?

"I've answered all the questions Tae, what else-"

"Do you like me? Am I lying?"

Ahh.. I look away from him in embarrassment. "I-I-"

"You like me!"

I was still looking away. "Right?"

I like him right? All questions have answers to it, I do like him right? I think I do. He always makes me happy. He is the one that made my heart flutter all these times. He's one of the people that knows my story. He's one of those people that lives the same life as me. He's the only one that I want to be with me all the time.

My thought were disrupted by someone pushing my cheeks to face the person on my mind. I've made my decision. I nod with a smile.

"Really? Really?! Jinjja?! JINJJA?!!! Ahhhhh!! I'm so happy!!!!!!"

"Sshh Taehyung, it's midnight and we're at the hospital." I use my index finger as a gesture.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." he pecks my lips.

I'm not sure if I can get used to these affections but I'm sure that it'll get more and more intense. We said our goodnights and Taehyung walks over to the couch to sleep.