Chapter 49

"I knew she wasn't your girlfriend." and old women voices.

it was at this moment that they knew,

they fucked up.

Both of us instantly let go of each other, our faces both seemingly flushed. We didn't know who that came from but when we saw the person, we smiled awkwardly.

"H-Halmeoni? Y-you haven't left yet?" I tried to say.

All I felt like doing was falling back off the cliff I went with Taehyung.

"I left my lipstick here, but I guess I caught something else." her tone sounding like she won a lottery. She walked to the couch where the lipstick is and puts it in her purse after observing the makeup. She looked at us before leaving. "Oh. Please don't mind me, continue." she says with a granny-chuckle.

"Wait!" Taehyung stops her. His grandma just looked at him with a smile. "One more thing. Because I'm especially happy today, you can stay here longer young man. Don't forget to bring her home someday, I would love to eat with her company." those were her last sentences. 

A small laugh leaves Taehyung's lips. His fingers pinch his own bottom lip, biting it after remaining it wet. how sexy, i thought. "She knew." another laugh. "She knew it all this damn time. The act was nothing."

I was trying to decipher what he meant. So that's why she's been talking that way. "She is awesome." I commented. "I know. I just don't know how she knows."

"Granny feelings?" I giggled.

Just then , they door opened. "Oh my God, did I just see your grandma walk back in?" Jin says frantically. We both nod. "Did she see you guys do anything? Cause she was smiling like crazy."

Me and Taehyung looked at each other awkwardly. "Actually-"

"Don't tell me she saw you guys making babies cause if that's what it is, I ain't interes-"

"No! What the heck?" I quickly say. "She just saw us in a position-"

"Like doggy-style?"

"Oppa!" I breathed. "It was just a cute position, I honestly don't know how to describe okay? Stop being so nasty."

Jin smiled, "Thank God, I thought my children were doing unholy things. But wait. So she knows about Taehyung being your real boyfriend?" he asks.

I nod, "Yup." earning an even more confused looked on Jin's face. "She knew everything, hyung. From the start of our act, she found out."

"But how?"

Taehyung shrugged. With that, Jin left us alone again. "Will she tell your mother?" I asked curiously. "I don't know. That isn't my main fear though. It's my Dad."

I recalled how his mother was threatening him using his father, I couldn't understand why did Taehyung had that look on his face. "Can I ask you something?" he looked at me.

"When your mother said 'you don't want this to get to your dad', you looked scared. Are you scared of your dad?"

He sighs. "He used to hit me when I was young. A broom, a belt, just say something, I've felt how it touched my skin. When I was in my seventh grade, I moved to a new school. There, every girl in that school liked me. They thought I was good-looking. One day, the teacher wanted us to go in pairs for a project. We had to make a poster about biology or something, I don't really remember. I got this girl for my pair and we decided to work at my place. When we were working on this project, this girl started touching me everywhere."