Nueve.

Salice Rose.

I sighed , looking at the dresses that my designer put out for me to wear

"Do I have to ? I rather wear some pants."

"No, you have to look absolutely perfect tonight."

"It's just a release party , not even an actual red carpet."

"So ? Here put this on." She said , tossing me a light pink dress. I groaned and walked to the bathroom before putting it on. It was cute but I didn't feel cute in it. I walked back out of the bathroom and looked at her.

"You look so cute."

I rolled my eyes and sat down. Someone was doing my hair , another was putting on my shoes and accessories. I watched them brush my hair completely back before pinning the sides back and curling the ends and throwing one side over my shoulder. I was given a pair of metallic heels and some jewelry. The end result was good but I wasn't feeling it but I wasn't gonna complain because they did their job. I thanked them before getting up and leaving to the limo where Klay was waiting. Klay was wearing a black tux with his tie the same color of my dress. He was standing on right foot while his left foot was on the limo. He had one hand in his pocket and he was texting on the other. I pulled my phone out of my small clutch before taking a picture of him.

I started walking towards him and he picked his head and he smiled at me.

"Um I like your makeup."

"I guess."

He kept peeking at me the whole time of the drive there and it was pissing me off.

"Klay ?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do you keep looking at me ?"

"No reason." He lied , looking away from me. I reached over and punched him in the arm. He winced and looked at me.

"What was that for ?"

"Lying and be real with me , why do you keep looking at me ?"

He took a deep breath before looking at me.

"You look good but I don't like it."

"What do you mean ?"

"You look great but I don't like it because it doesn't seem like you. Why are you dressed like that ?"

I blushed a little before shrugging.

"My team wants me to look cleaner since the whole photo thing came out so if that means I have to be out of my comfort zone then I guess that's what I have to do." I told him. He nodded and the car stopped. I reached for the door and Klay stopped me.

"I'll get your door, don't open it."

I raised my eyebrows and sat back. Klay got out and shut the door before walking around and opening my door. He stuck his hand out and lead me down the red carpet. Taking pictures was hard because everyone wanted to see my face. Klay leaned down in my ear.