How to Love ~A Jasper Whitlock Love Story~ (Twilight)

Name: Stevie Rae Johnston

Age: She looks 17 but is really 166

Date of Birth: February 14, 1846

Date of Transformation: October 31, 1863

Powers: Sponge. She can absorb any power that she may be close to. If away from a power for a long amount of time, that power will fade away as will her ability to use it.

Current Powers: Mind Reading (Edward), Feeling and Manipulating Emotions (Jasper), Seeing into the Future (Alice), Super Speed (Edward), Super Strength (Emmett), Projecting (Renesmee), Shield (Bella)

Fading Powers: Lie Detector (Maggie), Elements (Benjamin), Tracking (Alistair), Ability to Sense Other Vampires’ Powers (Eleazar), Karma Detector (Rue), Cutting off Senses (Alec), Causing Excruciating Pain (Jane), Seduction (),

Blood: At first she drank human blood but never quite liked it. After she re-meets Jasper she begins to drink animal blood. She has an aversion to blood. It makes her sick. She doesn’t realize that she needs to feed until something or someone reminds her.

Style: Kinda punk rock but girly at the same time. She always has on her black and white striped hoodie even though it’s way too big for her. She has a variety of colored skinny jeans, tights, and leggings that she likes to wear. She is very stylish and has a great sense of fashion even though Alice won’t admit it.

Eye Color: She has piercing silver eyes even though she’s a vampire.

Skin: She is also extremely pale but she doesn’t sparkle like most vampires do. Height: She is mid-sized in height, and is approximately 5’4.

Weight: She is skinny, but not to the extreme. She weighs 101 lbs., which isn’t bad for a vampire.

Figure: She has curves but isn’t overly anything like Kim Kardashion *shudder*

Lips: Her heart shaped lips are a light pink.

Make-up: She usually hates make-up but she wears blush to make herself look more human.

Hair Color: Dark brown but dies it Neon blue. :D It falls around the middle of her back.

Best Friends: Rosalie (Hale- Cullen), Embry (Call), Jared (Cameron), Seth (Clearwater), Mira, Taylor (Black), Paul (Lahote), Emmett (McCarty- Cullen), Quil (Ateara V –The Fifth), Jacob (Black), Leah (Clearwater), Rue (-Cullen), Alec (Volturi), Demetri (Volturi), Felix (Volturi), Zafrina (Of the Amazon Coven), Garrett (Denali), Kate (Denali), Kate (-), Benjamin (Of the Egyptian Coven), Tia (Of the Egyptian Coven), Maggie (Of the Irish Coven), Fred (Of Riley’s Coven, “Freaky Fred”), Shelly (Nomad), Steve (Nomad), Angela (Weber), Eric (Yorkie), Laurent (Of James’s Coven), Jane (Volturi), Peter (Nomad-Whitlock-Cullen), Charlotte (Nomad-Whitlock-Cullen), Charles (Nomad), Brady (Fuller), Collin (Littlesea), Rachel (Black), Rebecca (Black), Ben (Cheney)