The one where shes flattered (chris evans calls her hot)

We dropped our stuff off at the apartment we'll be staying in and started to travel over to the set for the new Avengers movie. We held each other's hands and just enjoyed the silence. "I won't be able to sleep tonight. I slept the whole way on the plane. I didn't think." I whine. Tom smiles and kisses my hand.

"Good. We're going out with the cast tonight. But, if you get handsy with Chris, I'm taking you home. Oh and I'm the youngest in the cast so I'm always getting teased. Just an FYI." I smile. "Okay." I kiss his cheek. The driver then pulls to a stop and we climb out of the unfamiliar vehicle. Tom and I walk towards the gate and he runs a card under neath it and the gate opens. Inside, it looks really busy. There's golf carts everywhere, people are walking around hurriedly, and it's really loud.

We make our way towards a building, now what building, I'm not sure. Somebody pulls up and we climb into the golf cart. We soon arrive to a big building that has in big letters written on it. The letters read, Set C. We thank the driver and she quickly speeds off. We walk inside and it's not much better than outside, loud, busy, and crammed. We start walking towards a bunch of trailers. "Which ones yours?" I ask, struggling to keep up since he's walking so fast. "The one that has my name on it." He says. I roll my eyes smiling widely.

"Spider-Boy!!" I hear and Tom quickly speeds up. I take a hold of his hand to calm him down. "Stop." I whisper. "They're talking to you. I get you don't want to be embarrassed in front of your stunning girlfriend. But, I find it cute when your embarrassed." I smile. He looks down at me with puppy dog eyes and a pouty lip. I give him the 'really' look and he rolls his eyes, plasters a smile on his face, and turns around.

"Anthony! Sebastian!!" He exclaims. "Hey Madison. How you doing girl?" Anthony asks, giving me a hug. I look at Tom with wide eyes, Anthony Mackie is hugging me. "I'm doing great now! Thanks for asking!" I smile. He kisses my cheek before releasing me. "Mackie, we have to go to my trailer. We'll see you later." Tom says, relatching his hand to mine. We walk hand in hand towards the trailers.

"I see you and Madison are back together." Chris (Evans) says. Tom nods. "Your lucky, she's a hottie." Oh shit. I smile at him while I blushed. Inside my heart was doing leaps and it was freaking amazing. Tom raises an eyebrow at me before busting up laughing. "I have to go Chris but I'll see you soon." He grabs my hand and we walk towards the bunch of trailers.

(484) words