The one where she supports him in every way possible

Tom and Madison sat on opposite ends of the couch, completely pissed off at each other. Tom had been an asshole lately and Madison was done with it. When he sassed her, she stepped back and slapped him across the face. He was shocked at first then angry.

Flashback

Madison put the honey next to the sugar in their spice cabinet. Tom glanced at what she was doing and stood up. "Madison, that's not where the honey goes." She smiled down at him, despite the anger laced in his voice. "I wanted to change things up, ya know? I mean technically honey shouldn't really sit on the table, in the sunlight all the time." He rolled his eyes.

"I like my honey warm." She nodded, trying not to yell. "Okay, I like mine luke warm. So, whenever you wanna use the honey, you can heat it up." She tried to compromise but he was growing angrier by the second. "But, I don't like it that way." He said. Madison climbed down and slapped him across the face. "But, sometimes, Tom, not everything is about you." And she walked to their bedroom, slamming the door.

"Oh my god Natalie, he's so mad lately. It's really getting on my nerves." Madison and her sister talked for about an hour before Madison grew hungry and went to make food. She saw Tom on the couch watching some documentary. "What would you like for dinner?" She asked walking into the kitchen.

"Chicken?" He said, more like a question. "What kind of chicken?" She asked again. He shrugged. "Breaded?" He questioned. "Perfect!!" She got out the stuff and preceded to cook. She finished it and walked out to Tom, giving him a plate. The plate was filled with breaded chicken, peas, and noodles. The ate in silence.

Present

That lead them to where they are now. "Madison," she turned towards him and motioned for him to go on. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize how stubborn I was. It's the medicine for my head and injuries, it's making me mean and I'm so very sorry." She crawled over and cuddled into his side. "That's some shitty medicine. But, I forgive you." He kissed her forehead and they watched CACW together.

(374) words
Vote and comment please :)
Also, this was way overdue, I'm super sorry.
Comment how many chapters you want left. Also, if you want like 10 more, comment ideas for the chapters. Thanks and love y'all <3