Ice-Cream /Fluffy Story/

Todoroki and I are sitting on my bed watching T.V when I get an idea.

"Hey Todo! Let's go to the ice-cream shop," I asked my boyfriend with enthusiasm as I get off the bed.

"Fine, let's go then" Todoroki said with a smile as he got off the bed as well.

"Yay" I yelled out by the time he answered my question I had already got my shoes on and got my wallet and was waiting on him.

"Okay, I am ready let's go" He told me and then leaned down and kissed me and I almost died right then and there. He chuckled to himself and gave me a pat on the head. He opened the door and we headed toward the shop.

On the way there I talk a little about everything and anything and before I knew it, we were there.

It was a little shop with the wall having a sprinkle pattern on them it was very cute.

"Shoto- Shoto! Look at the decorations, they're so cute!"

"Haha yeah but, not as cute as you."

"ANYWAYS, let's get some ice-cream," I rushed over to the cashier.

"Hi, welcome to -insert a cool name- shop, how may I take your order?" A lady with big blonde hair asked.

Hello, I would like a peppermint ice cream." He said and then turned to me, "What do you want Izuku?"

"Oh! I would like chocolate," I said suddenly because, I wasn't focusing.

"Okay sirs, give me a couple minutes and your order will be right up."

We then sit down at a table and wait for our ice cream. Then the lady called our number and I immediately jumped up and ran over to get our ice cream. As I started running back I tripped and all the ice-cream went into the air. Shoto caught me and grab the ice cream out of my hands.

"Are you okay, Izuku?" He asked me.

"Yes, thank you, Shoto." I said and leaned up.

Then I kissed him deeply and I then told him "You are my hero, Todo." 

He turned into a blushing mess. So, yeah, I had a great day with my boyfriend.

Word Count (388)

Thank you and I hope you like my first ever one shot and I have never written anything so I hope it was good. :3