Breathing just fine pt 1

'It's your power isn't?! It is not his it's yours! It's your power Todoroki!' I replay that scene so many times in my mind. 'Why? Why would he help me he could've beat me, why would he help me?' 

Before I could think more about it my phone ding.

Midoriya

Midoriya: hey todoroki can I talk to you in person

Todoroki: Hey Midoriya, I was actually gonna to ask you the some thing as well.

Midoriya: yeah thats great but where tho

Todoroki: How about the park by the school in an hour?

Midoriya: i am ok with that see u then

   Time skip to park 

"Hey Todoroki! Over here! Hi!" He yells from across the park and starts to run over after seeing him.

"Hello Midoriya"

"Hi Todoroki, what did you wanna talk about?"

"I been wandering about this for a while but, why did you help me?"

"Help you, when?"

"At the sports festival"

"Todoroki... I helped you at the sports festival because you have so much power with all your quirk and you always hated it and how it was so similar to your bastard of a father but, I didn't just help you so you could be more powerful, I helped you so you could finally breath."

"What do you mean breath?"

"What I mean was how you only talk to teachers or giving short handed answers and never was fully comfortable with anything, because you were thought you were only here for your dad's mission. But, no you  are so much more than that, you are so much more to me and everybody else. Now you chat with everyone and you eat lunch with me and Ochako and Tenya. You just look so much more happy. You have been able to breath just fine after the sports festival."

I was speechless but it look like he had more to add.

"Also another reason why is because I care about you so much."

"I do too as a classma-"

"No! As so much more than that. So I guess it is my turn to tell you what I wanted to say *takes deep breathe* Todoroki would you like to go on a date with me!"

"W-Wait... WHAT?!"

(Word count:372)

Cliffhanger~  Sorry I've not been updating. I've had writer's block. BTW I will write part 2 soon.........................................just give me a little bit.

Thank you for reading another chapter of my oneshot book :3