What now?

Bakura's POV

As the Hikari's run toward the garden Marik puts his hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry for that Baku." "It's okay Mar, I'm just scared for Ryou..." I say looking him straight in his eyes. "Well that was as sweet as you two can be, now we have to focus." Seto says. "Well we have a bigger problem than the sweetness of this moment." Yami says. "Anzu..." "yeah that's true Yami, What is she doing here and what is she going to do?" "We can ask Isis?" Yami says. "My sister? Why would she k.... her millennium necklace...." Marik says. "Talking about millennium items... Where the bloody hell is my ring?!!!" I say looking for my ring. "My puzzle is gone to!!!" Yami says, just like me looking for his millennium item. "Where is my rad?!!" Yep even Seto's millennium item is gone. "Don't get you're panties in a knot, we can look for them with my millennium k.... Where the frig is my millennium key!!!" Marik says trying to hold is anger. "My king, I may have the answers you seek" a tall women wit long straight black hair and hopeful eyes says, bowing towards Yami, ugh I hate it when there like that. "Isis!!!" Marik runs towards his sister and almost crushed her with a hug. The older women doesn't even look suprised aaa she returns the hug. "I have foreseen this moment, you're not from this timeline, are you?" The woman identified as Isis says. "Your right Isis, we're from the further." Seto says taking a star towards Isis, who is trying to get Marik of her. "Marik let you're sister go, I know you missed her, but you're going to kill here this way." The pharaoh says, smiling at the brother and sister. "I don't want to be rude, Owh wait, I do, Isis tell me what you know about Anzu!" I says trying to keep my cool. Ryou is in danger, as are his friends, and it looks like I'm the only one who seems worried about it. "I get you're struggle Bakura, but the most important part now is that you listen to me." Isis says as she puts her hand on my shoulder. I shake it of and glare at here. The only reaction I get is a snicker from Isis. "Bakura even not from this timeline, you're attitude is stil the same" I growl at her. "Okay I know you have much questions, but first thing first. Yes those boys in the garden are you're soulmates. Ra made each of you a perfect match. For Marik, a perfect reflection of himself except his attitude. For Seto, a boy who isn't intimidated by his actions of words. For Bakura, a sweet and caring boy who's only wish is being loved. And for Yami, a boy who accepts and respect, one who even accepts the broken pharaoh from older times." Isis says looking at each of us. "How do you know that they want us sis? We haven't done anything to deserve them.." Marik says looking down at his feet's. For the first time I'm with the tombkeeper... I'm the king of thief's.. I killed millions of people.. stole more than I ever needed.. Ryou deserves better than me.. "These boys aren't just normal boys, they are special in more ways than one, and I can say with believe that you are made for each other. It's written in the stars by Ra himself." Isis takes Marik's hand and looks him in his eyes. "How do you speak with such confidence Isis? What have you seen?" Seto asked Marik's older sister. "I'm afraid that for that answer, you have to be with the Hikari's." "But what do they have to do with are millennium items?" Yami asked, as we all look at Isis curious. "There with somewhere you can't see, but can feel, there with something so powerful that it even can defeat time itself, there with something so beautiful that it's hard to understand." Isis says,smiling softly. "Bollock can't you just tel us were they are?? I don't like bloody titles!" I says narrowing my eyes at here. "Owh Bakura" Yami says laughing " even you know the answer to this!" "My cousin is right, you just discovered it again and now you don't know what it is anymore?" Seto says smiling. "Owh Owh I know!!" Marik yells as he danced around me. "Bloody hell I-........ Owh my Ra..." I say as I facepalm myself. "It's so bloody obvious." "It's with-" I can't even finish my sentence as a guard runs in the room. "My king!!! There has been an attack!!" He says as he makes a small bow. "Where!" We all four scream at the same time. I'm afraid of the answer. "T-the garden, My king!" He says. Me and my friend look at each other before running towards the garden.

Owwwhh cliffhanger!!! Do you know where the millennium items are??? Let me know!!! Btw I made a new drawing

Tadaaaaa!! Well thanks for reading my story!! Until next chapter!!