Chapter 11

-Izuku Pov-

For the past 3 days, nobody in class has seen Uraraka, so I thought me and Kacchan should see if she's ok or not.

Me and Kacchan were walking, when we got to Uraraka's dorm. I lightly knocked on the door.

"Um...Uraraka, we have your schoolwork. We just want to make sure you're ok."

Kacchan being the impatient person he is, pushed me aside and kicked the door open.

"Answer her when she's talking you bi-"

When the light finally turned on, we were both discussed.

Uraraka was hanging on a rope by her neck.

I dropped the paper's I had been holding.

Kacchan was trying to hold back the urge to throw up.

I felt guilty, why couldn't I say it was ok...

Why couldn't she live...

"U-Uraraka...?"

I walked over to her body, her fingers were dark blue, meaning she had done this not so long ago.

"Don't tell me..." Kacchan comments, walking towards me.

"She's dead..." I said, my voice in between scared and insane all at the same time.

"It's all my fault..." I said, looking down to the floor.

"Izuku... It's not your fault." Kacchan said.

"Yes it is, I should have told her it was ok!" I started to cry and scream.

Me and Uraraka weren't the best friends but she didn't have to die!

"Izuku it's not your fault, she felt guilty because she lied, you didn't do anything." Kacchan comforted me.

"Uh ate you guys ok I heard-" Kirishima walking slowly towards us.

"What happened?!" Kirishima questioned.

"Circle face killed herself."

Kirishima ran out of the room, me still crying and screaming.

"Bakugou and Midoriya, go back to your dorms, the staff will investigate you two later." Aizawa ordered.

Me and Kacchan were walking, me still scared, guilty, and afraid.

Why she did that was unclear.

And then I had a thought, what if Kacchan bullied her...

"You did it, you bullied her into killing herself!" I said.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did, you didn't like her because of what she said about me!"

"No the fuck I didn't!"

I ran back to my dorm, slamming the door and sinking onto the floor.

Why would I say that, Kacchan only called her a bitch because she made fun of me, but my mind was speaking for me.

What if I killed myself, then Kacchan wouldn't have to worry about me, he can be the #1 hero.

Tomorrow, I'll jump.

A/n

Heyo!

So um sorry if I didn't add a trigger warning...but um yea seriously though don't try to kill yourself, people do care and there is people to talk to and stuff...

Anyway moving on

SPECIAL THANKS TO AmandaAishi I'm positive they voted on I think close to or all of the chapter's and I really appreciate it,

SHE WRITES HER OWN BOOKS (mostly more successful ones) SO READ THEMMMMM!

(sorry if I called you a 'they' I just didn't want to offend you if I called you a she/he, like if you don't like to be specified or something but really I appreciate your votes!)