Chapter 15 -End-

-Izuku Pov-

It has been almost 5 years since me and Kacchan have graduated, becoming the #1 hero partners.

It has also been the 3rd year anniversary for me and him since getting married.

We have one kid, Kiri.

Kiri is 5 years old, has an Element-Control quirk and a Zero-Gravity quirk. Her maximum for gravity control is 100 pounds for now, and with her element control quirk, she can control 5 elements for now.

-After doing some hero work-

"KIRI STOP FLOATING YOU'RE GOING TO HIT THE DAMN CEILING!" Kacchan yelled.

The problem with her reaching the ceiling was we live in a mansion, so the ceilings are very high and it's hard to get her down.

The other problem is when we come home from work, Kiri always floods the house.

"Kacchan don't yell so much."

"BUT KACCHAN IS RIGHT GET DOWN FROM THE CEILING!"

"Fine..." Kiri dropped herself on the couch.

"It is dinner time Ms.Bakugou, what would you like for tonight?" Our butler asked.

"I'll have Katsudon." I replied.

"I want something spicy." Kacchan said.

"Ramen!" Kiri said.

-Dinner time-

"Kiri don't let your chopsticks float." I said as she kept struggling to keep the chopsticks on the table.

She tries her hardest to control her quirk, me and Kacchan are oblivious to how she got the quirks she had. It wasn't from my side, or Kacchan's side. We just sorta went with it.

"Kiri, once you're done, go up and take a bath ok?"

"Ok!"

-After Dinner-

-Kiri Pov-

I walked up the long set of stairs, finally getting to my bathroom.

My bathroom was plain blue, there's a large tub in the center and a large shower in the corner.

I set the water temperature and got in the tub.

I used my quirk to make a dragon like thing out of water. It flew around the bathroom a few times before it splashes all over the floor.

It was a little hard trying to control my quirk, but my dad said it's ok.

I finished my bath and went to my room, touching my head, stomach, and feet to give myself zero gravity.

Zero gravity is an easier quirk to use, I have already almost-fully mastered it and I recently learned to control myself and jump off of things while floating.

I continued to make my way through the house until I got to the playroom.

I practiced using my element quirk and it worked, I'm getting better at it.

Then the rest of the night went by and I went to sleep.

A/N

So um I might do little short stories of Kiri or should I just end it here?

Please comment it fuels my soul.

The latest episode was the feels

(YES I READ THE MANGA AND I AM ON THE LATEST CHAPTER)

And ye I'M WAITING FOR KIRI TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT FROM CHAPTER 144!

So yea I'm going to work on the 'Project Hearts' book that I'm writing. I'm proud of it so far.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING YAY!