Chapter 13

-Bakugou Pov-

For the last 5 days, I had learned some information.

The first one being I had been in a coma for about a month, the second being I had broken almost every bone in my body, but thanks to a ton of healing quirks I was able to be healed, third being Izuku had broken her arm and her leg, but that was about it. I was relieved that Izuku was ok, but she had not woken up yet.

Since we're in the same room, I seen her on the daily. The thought of the dream still lingering in my mind, what did it even mean?

My mom had came to visit me, along with Inko every now and then.

Inko had done an all-out apology she got on her knees and everything.

She had apologized of how 'reckless' and how much of a 'handful' Izuku is.

My hands still burn from how much power I had used.

Now every night, when everyone had left or went to sleep, I would get up and sit on a chair ext to Izuku's bed and talk to her, I think I'm going insane.

"You should wake up..."

"I really want to talk to you again, not just one sided."

She would just lay there, not listening, the sound of the monitor beeping.

It had been going on for about a week now, I would talk to her, not expecting an answer, but tonight was different, she answered me.

"You should really wake up..."

"Where am I?" She asked, in a very weak voice.

"You're at the hospital... You tried to kill yourself, but why?"

"Why did you save me, you wouldn't need to be here."

"If you died I would have nothing to live for."

"Yes you would, you could be the number one hero, you could be with someone else."

"I can't be number one without someone to come home to and be praised for it."

"I'm really happy you're awake, I'm just in a lot of pain..." I said.

"Same here."

"Hopefully we can get out of this hospital soon, hehe." She comments.

"Yea." I said.

-A few weeks later-

-Bakugou Pov-

Me and Izuku were out of the hospital, we basically isolated ourselves from the rest of the class, just me and her. We didn't want anyone just questioning us. They don't need to know what happened or why she jumped. Aizawa agreed to teach us after school at night. Nobody else knew we were back.

It was a normal night, me and Izuku sitting on the floor.

"Izuku, lets take a bath together, I'm bored."

"Ok, I'll set the water." She gave me her classic smile.

She got up and went into the bathroom.

Izuku mainly spends time at my dorm, and basically lives here with me.

"Alright the water is set!" She said cheerfully.

She had already gotten undressed, covering her lower body with towel.

She had gotten in first, I got in and sat behind her.

"Kacchan?"

"What?" I asked.

"When I was in the hospital, I had this dream where I got married to Todoroki, he abused me and you were there to. I told you that you have to get up."

"That's the same dream I had basically."

"It's weird."

"What is?" I asked.

"The fact that Uraraka is gone, we are isolated off, that we will be second years in a few months."

"Yea, I guess," I said as I laid my chin on her head.

"Let's just hope she's at peace." She commented.

"Yea."

A/N

Manager Senpai was threatening my books again 😅🔫