despair

it has been months since she started college. the work load became ten folds of what she used to deal with in high school.

she left for the nearest ice cream shop. whenever things got hectic, she found comfort in the sweet ice cream flavours.

things were awfully stressful, and she thought that just ice cream won't be enough, and so, she ordered milkshake - largest size.

she sat on the table in the corner, waiting for her order when a voice she longed to hear called her name.

"ium," she looked up and her breath hitched.

she was speechless; she couldn't believe what her eyes were showing her; she refused to believe that this is the same guy that gave her comfort just by looking at his smile - the smile which didn't seem to be coming. the longer she stared, the scarier it got. he didn't break eye contact and no matter how much she tried, she couldn't read any feelings in them. she couldn't believe that it was Junghwan. what was in front of her wasn't him - it was a wreck. he was no longer a living thing.

"remember what you last wrote to me," again she couldn't respond, his voice was still the same but it was no longer familiar. "you said I helped you... you said that I made you feel better.... I want you to help me, I want you to make me feel better."

his gaze finally dropped to the ground before he whispered:

"I think I desperately need a painkiller right now."

∆∆•∆::

[a/n: stan b1a4, they have talent.
thank you for reading♡]

26•06•2018

daegu_boyz