24

the moment his eyes landed on her, he calmed down and instantly a smile made its way on his lips. she didn't know how to react.

      "Oh Ium, what are you doing here?"

        "I uh.. I came to um... you know talk to you but-"

      "Hold up!" he beamed walking towards her like an excited child. " you  came to talk to me?"

     she nodded, scolding her big mouth mentally.

       "about what?" he asked, his voice slightly serious this time.

      "nothing important," she quickly replied. "just the usual, you know. I was bored in class and we were free."

       he nodded his head and sat on the table by his side and she followed suit, sitting on the chair that was behind the one he sat on.

      there was a whole table in front of them, yet, she felt as if she couldn't breath because of how close he was. he looked down at her with a smile on his face.

       "I'm glad you're free."

        she looked down, not knowing what to say until she remembered how angry he was.

     "why are you here?"

      "Oh, well, I got kicked out of the chemistry lab because that bastard hates me so much- for no f-cking reason."

      "Mr. Gil?" she asked

      "yeah! him that piece of-" he stopped mid sentence to take deep breaths. he looked pissed again and she loved it. it was a complete new side of him that she couldn't help but to adore. seeing him like this made her fall for him more.

     "he hates me too! I don't know what I did to him!"

      "you have no idea how much he hates me."

      "what did you do today?"

      "guess."

      "he assumed you were doing something you weren't?"

      "Oh my god! exactly how did you know! he said that I was using my phone but bruh- I didn't even have my phone on me."

    "that always happens to me." she laughed..

     there was a comforting silence after, with him playing with his shirt as she sat there staring at him, trying her best to act casual. but right then, the smile he had on him faded and he looked up to meet her eyes.

      "Ium..." he called her name and it was the very first time she realised how beautiful it sounded on his lips. she loved how he pronounced it.

     "hm?" she replied.

     Without slight hesitation he placed his palms on the table in front of her and leaned his body forward so that she was at level with his eyes.

    "I think I'm falling for you" she didn't know how the f-ck to react to that. her heart was beating uncontrollably and her breathing pace increased

       his gaze was piercing her lips then eyes then back to her lips. everything was too much for her - how close he was, his eyes, those bangs... and most of all, his lips. they looked like two pillows and she wanted to rest her lips on them but of course she wouldn't do that.

       swiftly, his eyes got closer to her, meaning he was leaning in. she shut her eyes tightly not knowing what to expect.

      within a few seconds she could feel his warm breath hitting her face. her heart stopped when she felt something soft barely touching her lips. 

      and there, he fully pressed his lips against hers but that was short lived because when the door slammed open, he flew meters away from her.

∆∆•∆::

a/n: 570 words, ry you hoe, be thankful