3

[ Jungwoo | Lucas | Jaehyun | Taeyong | Johnny ]

The moment the new chemistry teacher walked into the class, Jungwoo could have sworn he heard an explosion. Oh wait, that's just him releasing a big fart. Got to hand it to Mother Nature, it happens at the worst times.

Taeyong widens his eyes at the sound of the loud booming noise and thinks the whole class is under attack. It was quite obvious his panic mode was on considering no human could have made what sounded like an atomic bomb. "W—what the hell was that?"

"It's probably Jungwoo." Jaehyun sighs, pointing at his stupid friend giving him the 'that was 100% me' signal from all the way in the front. "Remember? He had some beans for lunch."

Jungwoo's grits his teeth and snaps at his two best friend's for being so loud. Sure, let the whole class know or better yet, let the universe know he had beans for lunch. "S—shut up, give me a break! Gosh."

Just when things couldn't get any worse, the tables had turned for Jungwoo. Well not exactly, more like he kind of dug his own grave for this. There standing in front of him was none other than his chemistry teacher with his perfectly arched eyebrow raised.

Jungwoo swallows, feeling his mouth become dry. How was it even possible for a teacher to be so hot? Somehow, he needs to get to the bottom of this. There's no way this person can be real—

"What are you doing?" The chemistry teacher voices as he watches Jungwoo touch his body with his grabby hands. It was so obvious this was borderline sexual harassment, but he's going to let it slide since it's the first day. Not even a minute into his new classroom, Lucas has already gained a problematic student.

Both Taeyong and Jaehyun sink into their seats because of the second-hand embarrassment. Only for today, the two vowed to put their differences aside and pretend Jungwoo didn't exist. It's for the sake of the friendship. "If anyone asks, I don't know him."

Jaehyun nods and proceeds to fumble with his hands. "Yeah, Jung—who? That name is out of my mind and erased."

Jungwoo curses underneath his breath because of one reason. He has done it again! Of course, his hands would move on its own. "Look, this isn't what it looks like teach."

"It's Mr. Wong. I won't tolerate any disrespect, especially on the first day." Lucas says, removing Jungwoo's hands from his chest. "And, I'm sure you don't want to stay after class."

Oh, was this an invitation? Not that he minds, Jungwoo could use some extra lessons after class. He deepens his voice while licking his lips. "So Mr. Wong, how confident are you? What if I want to purposely do bad things?"

It's official, Taeyong no longer can stand being best friends with Jungwoo. He would rather choke himself than to breathe the same air as that idiot. For the first time in his life, he actually wants the class to start. "I'm so lucky to have you, Jaehyun. At least you're not like that pile of stupid."

Jaehyun's mouth twitches as he looks in the opposite direction, away from him. Somehow, he feels like his heart was about to combust because he heard the words 'lucky to have you' with his name all coming out of Taeyong's pretty little mouth.

-
A/N:
😭 Someone say Jaehyun and Taeyong from Jungwoo. Also, any of you looking forward to see Johnny? I know I am. 😈