5

[ Jungwoo | Lucas | Jaehyun | Taeyong | Johnny ]

Without even giving a second thought, Jungwoo bobs his head upwards, gazing at Lucas with a smirk. Of course, this automatically makes Johnny whip out his big hands and swoop in for the kill. By that, he really means he's going to slap an idiot.

"H—hey," Jungwoo rubs his head, glaring at Johnny who was looking at his hand. "Who gave you permission to smack me?"

Oh? Did his hand just move on his own? Johnny could have sworn he held it in, but it's probably because Jungwoo was being a little more annoying than usual, so he couldn't help himself. Plus, he didn't want to have front row seats to Jungwoo drooling all over his desk just because he has a thing for the teacher. "Look, I didn't do this on purpose. I swear."

It didn't take long for Lucas to walk back to the front of the class while Jungwoo continuously checking out his booty. Somehow, Johnny got through the lesson with only a little drool on his side of the table. It's fortunate for him because it could have been worse.

On the other hand, Taeyong had fallen asleep. He's not a big fan of chemistry in general since he practically does horribly, but then there's Jaehyun who was stiff as a board. Why? Well, it's obviously not Taeyong who was dozing off on his shoulder! Nope, it totally was not that at all.

"Hey, you're going to get caught." Jaehyun whispers, wiggling his shoulder. To be honest, it would be a total lie if Jaehyun didn't admit his heart was beating like crazy. He's trying so hard to be calm, but it's obviously not working at all.

Taeyong yawns softly, turning his head towards Jaehyun. He furrows his eyebrows and leans closer towards him. "And, who's fault is that?"

"Not mine!" Jaehyun springs upwards, widening his eyes at the sensation of feeling Taeyong's warm breath hover over his neck. In an instant, all eyes were once again on him as he nervously sinks down to his seat.

Lucas sends another glare towards Jaehyun and gave him his second warning. At this rate, he would be the one staying after class for a legitimate reason rather than Jungwoo. It's not like he was doing this on purpose!

"You know, you're annoying." Johnny mouths, sliding a little doodle of himself choking Jungwoo with his hands. "Your friends are annoying, too."

Oh yeah? Two can play this game! Jungwoo bites his lip and makes the evilest grin possible. He scooches closer to Johnny and presses his pen onto his textbook. It took only a second for Jungwoo to draw a penis on Johnny's textbook and another for him to write the words 'you're such a dickface' all over his book.

"Real mature." Johnny shrugs, turning his head as he meets Jungwoo's eyes. He stops for a moment and then continues to focus on his lips. Were they always that red? He could have sworn—

"Class, I take my lectures very seriously." Lucas voices, empathizing how he won't tolerate misbehaving students. His eyes were glued to Jungwoo, raising an eyebrow. "I take it you're doing this on purpose?"

It takes awhile for Jungwoo to answer because all he was doing was circling his lips with his tongue. The thing was if he told the truth, would this automatically earn him a ticket to staying after class? Or, should he lie about it and continue to have some fun with his teacher? "I don't know what you're talking about, teach."

"You don't know?" Lucas drops his book down towards his desk and heaves a sigh. It was very obvious Jungwoo was lying and even though Lucas wanted to tease him more, at the end of the day, he's a teacher. "You can tell me the reason why you're misbehaving, after class."

With that Jungwoo confidentially eyes Taeyong and Jaehyun. Of course, it's to no surprise Jungwoo wasted class time for his personal gain, but would it kill him to leave his two friends out of this whole second-hand embarrassment? Taeyong covers one side of his face and sinks into his seat. "If anyone asks, I honestly don't know him."

"Oh come on, give our friend a break." Jaehyun snorts, pushing back his chin as he too was avoiding Jungwoo's air bro-fist. "Okay, you have a point there."

-
A/N:
So, what do you think will happen to Jungwoo after class? With all the possibilities like pencils, pens, desks, curtains.... hrm 👀

Also, it's been awhile since I updated. I didn't think I was going to update since I've been busy with studying this week so I want to apologize for the lack of updates. 🙈😢

So, who's still reading this book?