Sunday morning

Skinny love by Bon Iver was playing the back round of the horrible lawn Mower noise and feeling. My Dad made me wake up at six seeing its the normal time to wake up for him but me? Im a night owl. I only got one hour of sleep because... two words...

Camp

Boy---friend

Ive got camp for a whole two weeks and my Best friend is going!

"FuU!" I stop midsentence realising my dads there , because I was daydreaming and i hit the only tree only..... TREE in our backyard. I guess you could say I was to exited... anyways I have a full day of Cleaning and pack.

i pushed the lawn mower back into the shed and damn it was heavy i could hear my dad clapping in the back round because he thought i was a wimp but i ignored it. "well done ava didnt think u could be up this early!" he says as he follows me inside "shut up dad!!!" i could tell he was useing sarcasm but i didnt bother caring .I took of my shoes and after i just had a boring bowl of cereal the normal .. lucky charms theve been my favourite since i was a kid.

i only ate about half of my cereal cause its just a habit from me i guess but when i finished i got on my phone and cheaked my social media facebook,instagram, then tumblr and got a few masseges ffrom aber last night since i fell asleep taking to her.

____________________

So this is based on my camp but its way exaterated