Sunday afternoon and night

I kept on texting amber since i guess i felt guilty from falling asleep on her last night but i decided to leave and talk to someone else... my boy--friend.

  ive always thought he was cute sweet and nice its just that i havent told anyone that i kinda sort of like him but wahtever lets ignor that fact . for a few hours i watched supernatural since i wont be albe to watch it for a while . there was a load of crazy stuff but i couldent be bothered to pay attention because i was talking to him ... well i figured i should probly tell you his name. his name is liam he has these wonderful eyes that i just get lost in when i look at them and he has this dark brown hair that sometimes looks black . i really like him but no one knows that not even my best friend . i say best friend  because i only have one and i mean it well liam is my friend but i dont think he considers us best friends.

  i turn supernatural and i look down at my phone and hear a buzz thinking its liam pick it up and look at it .... its not its the other him .

its him from back in america the one that makes me feel like shit even though he cheated on me twice when we were dating . Zilly (zildjian) hes a year older than me 16 and wow isnt he a douche making me .. ill stop there it gets to unforgettible to people. anyways the messege read:

i know you love me deep down under all that shit that you baried your self in . ava i know you love me come on reply!! if you dont i will find you

i know its kind of my own fault for saying i love you to him even though i was lying when i said it wehen i moved here  but he just wont let me go and its super annoying and i dont get it because the things he did with girls when he cheated on me. he makes me want to kill myself but its a stupid reason so i try to ignor it when i talk to liam . i feel bad for him because he has to deal with zilly sometimes..... i try to get in a better mood but i realise its 12:46 .

i didnt get any packing and cleaning so i decided to set my alarm for 11 am.