Trucker stop

"Alright one at a time geez"the bus driver said

we had stopped to get food and go to the toilets . I ran straight to the toilets because amber was pulling she had to go for a wee and I was laughing . after she was done and we fixed our hair we went to get some chips at McDonalds the only thing I ever ate there was their chips.we were in line when me and amber looked at each other than the balloons that we noticed and we gave the 'let's do it' look that we give each other when were to lazy to talk.I walked over and got 2 balloons the wee almost gone because a lot of little kids were here. after we got our food we sat down at a table and sucked in the helium had a laugh and we talked a bit and uh oh...

"course she's coming" I said to a sad amber it was Georges girlfriend that George didn't even like so we just sat quite while she sat down.

"hi guys" " hi"

she was a really nice person but she was wayyy to nice for my liking. George and Liam walked by giving us that sad oh look because she was here so we just finished an went to the shop real quick.

Holy crap of course there in here .Liam and George were in there so I talked to George while amber got oreos and a drink somehow amber ended up chasing me around the store it was fun but we almost got told off so we stopped. we got in line and purchased our stuff.we got called back and got back in the same place hoping amber forgot about that deal and she did so I put my ear buds in and laid back and closed my eyes....