Saturaday

i woke up to a face full of hair and a hell of a headache from my alarm clock i reached my arm out and to my suprise it was on the ground . like seriously it was my last night of sleep in my bed for 2 weeks why do you have to do this.i was sitting there debating on weather or weather not to get up and i figured im gonna get up sooner or later so why not now. i put my blankets on the groung and pillows and littraly rolled oout of bed like i always do. i stood up shking my sleep off and walkd to my alarm clock and turned it off , i got my phone and texted liam saying hiiiii.

  i went down stairs not bothering to bring my phone. i got the useual lucky charms and ate them slowly while sitting in the couch and watching tv. South park was on and man i loved south park but then i realised i finished my cereal which ment i was super hungry and i just noticed i was.ignoring that thought i went back to my room and got the suit case out i stared at it as it brought back some memorys of moving here and feeling so out of place becasue i was american surrounded by british people. but i was super happy beacsue i loved british accents even though i havent herd one in real life.dont worry im not one of those steriotypes that think they drink tea all the time.

i snapped back to the normal world as my mom walked in and she said "ava do you want me to help you pack?"

"no mum you always pack all those little kid clothes i hate and its annoying sorry"

"geez i just wanted to help anyways love you im going out with ambers mum today"

she said that as she left the room so i didnt get to say i love you she does that all the time im just glad shes getting out of the house for once. she doesnt get out much shes more of a stay at hime mum but that kind of a good thing or else we would be living in a barn .

when i pack i roll my clothes because it uses less space an my mum hates it but i do it anyway. i decid to pack a couple of jumpers and a couple of belly tops bacuase it might rain or be hot so i packed some tousers and shorts as well . i pack some shampoo and conditioner ,pants and bras, towels and girl stuff. i figured to bring that just in case . i always loved camping but never with people from school i really hope its worth it for the price i payed(300 pounds). after i packed i cleand my room from the mess. and for the reast of that evening i talked to liam.

it got diner time and my parents were sad beacuse i wass going to be gone for 2 weeks but i didnt think it was that big of a deal but there my parents so what do you expect. diner went by in a haze as we ate and i spaced out most of the time . I finiched and went back upstairs and ate ice cream while i was talking to liam of course and slowly fell alseep