Nerrison

Once upon a time, there was a Bill Nye the Science Guy child named Neil. There was also another Bill Cipher child named Harrison, who does magic. But they both loved a beautiful fair lady named Nerris the Cute. Yes, that's her full name you fools. They already basically hate each other you swines, so both liking the elfkin just made it worse, indeed, my friends. One time, Harrison nearly stabbed Neil in the heart in his sleep so he could no longer love.

One day Harrison went outside in the morning, and danced the disco, and then he noticed Neil in the corner, hitting up on Nerris, so Harrison was like “OH NO HE DIDN'T” and ran over to them. He picked up Nerris bridesmaid style, and ran over the rainbows. Nerris was just really confused and was like “what you doing to me you dwarf.”

Harrison replied, “you are mah future spouse, NOW MARRY ME SENPAI IF YOU WANT NEIL TO AT LEAST SURVIVE THIS SUMMER.”

Just then, Harrison and Nerris noticed Neil and Max chasing after them, both holding knives in their hands. And Neil spoke thus,

“MAY THE POWER OF THE LORD OF SCIENCE COMPEL YOU.”

Harrison screams like a girl and jumps into a lake, still holding Nerris, with a duck on his head. “KUMBAYA GOSH DARNIT.”

“THE ONLY HAVE FOR NERRIS TO LOVE YOU IS IF HER BRAIN CHEMICALS WORK AROUND YOU,” says Neil.

“IF ONLY THAT CAN HAPPEN ‘ROUND YOU, SATAN.” said Harrison.

“Wait...I thought you loved me..not that I care at all,” says Tsundere Maximum Overdrive, with a voice crack. Cue the sad gay noises.

And Nerris looked into the windows of Maxs’ soul and said “what the duck, man.” Then Max was all like “screw you, leave me alone.” And he walked away in sadness and defeat.

“mAxImUm oVeRdRivE hAs a cRuShH oN NeIlLLL,” says Harrison. And then that triggered Mac n’ cheese and he ran to Harrison, jumped into the lake, and attacked like a gay Tsundere would do to defend himself.

“AHHH!!” Screams Harrison, and he threw Nerris somewhere still in the lake and attacked the gay hoodie Tsundere child with magic.

“Poof! Bah uncool broski.”  and he yeeted Maxie Pad across the USA aka the lake.

He then gets up, grabs Nerris, and starts to run. “Do not fear, my Maiden.”

“I am pretty sure everything I would ever do is fear around you, dwarf,” says Nerris.

As Harrison was running, Neil chased like a cheetah, and tackled him into the stones and dirt of the riverbank. Nerris landed near Max, smacked him, and ran back to Neil and Harrison.

Neil punched Harrison in the nose, and Harrison smacked Neil in the eye. Neil gets blown over to the side, and Harrison gets up, wiping  the blood on his nose off on his yellow sleeve. He then spots a plastic ring on the floor gleaming in the Sun, and grabs it. This'll be is spouses’ future ring. It's the best in the world. This probably cost $9,999,999,999 at Dollar Tree. He grabbed Nerris’ hand and forcefully put it on her finger. “what does this mean man-” Nerris questioned with the glimmers of a thousand stars in her eyes.

Harrison replies, “My everlasting love to you. Will you marry me, child of the world above, the maiden of my life, you are nerdy, not like that dimwit Neil and I love it and yeah, gorl.”

Nerris looked at Harrison with hearts around her, and nodded and screeched “yes, my love, Neil is gay anyways.”

Harrison gasped in amazement. “Y-you mean it?” He said with star eyes.

Neil cries, “NOOOOOOOOOOOO, SHE WAS MY NERDY GAL...but wait…” He did a suspicious eye look, and gazed over at Max laying on the grass, “maybe I AM gay..”

Then Nerris and Harrison hugged of love, considering they are too small for smoochies. Doves flew around them as the Sun set. Nerris’ cape blew in the wind, and Harrisons eyes reflected on the remaining sight of the Sun. And then the entire lake and all the camps clapped because this was beautiful.

David came outside, “so what did I miss, Campers?” He says energetically breaking the silence and ruining the moment.

“SHUT UP YOU SWINE, I'M GETTING MARRIED” says Harrison.

“Wait-WHAT,” says David. Gwen patted Davids’ back.

“They grow up so fast, much faster than me” she says.

Neil starts to sing in an ugly tone. “OH DON'T YOU DARE LOOK BACK, JUST KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME, MAX SAID I'M HOLDING BACK, I SAID “SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME”.”

He grabbed Maxs’ hoodie sleeve and started to dance with him. This was the best dance in the century, but at the same time, not.

But this is only part one.

But the end.

I’m sorry, this is sin.