Nax

The next morning, Neil peeked around the corner and looked at Max. He knew that Max was very gay as well, but he did not know that Max loved him, even though there was many clear signs of this affection. He examined Max, and thought ‘my bby is sexy, yo, yo..look at dem curves...’, then he saw the floof haired Preston Goodplay talking to Maxie Pad. Jealousy flooded Neil. He had the shimmers of a thousand raging fires of love in his eyes while staring into Max’s soul, which could only mean, Neil had a challenger for Max’s true love.

“How dare he try stealing my gay bby,” Neil whispers under his breath ominously. He gave a glare of hatred to Preston. He had already fought a man for someone's love, but then again, that was when he thought he was still super straight so what could that do to him, and he had lost the love battle, too. BUT THIS TIME, NEIL WOULD NOT LOSE HIS PRECIOUS GAY BAD BBY BOY-

Soon Presto started snazzily walking away with the tune of Hamilton songs in his footsteps somehow. Neil had leaped over and stopped the Theater Crab boi.

“STAHP IT RIGHT THERE YOU MAN-STEALING THEATER CHILD. SONO-SENPAI IS MINE AND MINE ONLY,” says Yandere Neil Nye.

“nO, NO, NO. MAXILIAN IS M I N E, HE AIN'T YOURS AND SHALL NEVER BE. I WILL WIN HIM OVER WITH SHAKESPEARE AND HAMILTON-” Preston became a mad theater child. He leaped into a fite.

Neil takes out a knife, “COME AT MEEEE, BRO!!” he screeches as he runs towards Preston. Pretzel was prepared, he wHIPPED an entire Shakespeare novel from his floofy hair and smacked Neil in the eyes, blinding the poor nerd child.

But when the nerdo opened his eyes, PRESTON WAS G O N E-- Neil Nye the gay looked around and he spotted Presto with mAX- “NO NO NOOO, I WILL NOT LET DIS HAPPEN-”  AND HE SPRINTED TO PRETZEL AND FALCON PUNCHED HIM IN THE HAIR, SENDING HIM TO THE FLOWER SCOUTS.

“yo what the duck--” Maxie Pad looked into Neil’s sMEXY eyes. “In the words of magic boy, yOU ARE MY LOVE, MY FAIR MAIDEN, YOUR ELF EARS ARE BEAUTIFUL, even if you don't have those, I lOVE YOU BRO-- ALSO I'M GAY NOW, TOO.”

Max looks at him, eyes wide. He then smiled for once. “I...love you too, bby?” He says. Neil sMiled too and picked up the smol edgelord. “YEET- does this mean we boyfriends now, man?”

“Sure yo. Im gay for you, bby.” Says Maximum Overdrive casually. Neil screeched of happiness and ran to David.

“hEY DAVIDDDD, GUESS WHATTT-”

“what”

“iM GAY AND IN LOVE AND IMMA GET MARRIED TO THIS VERY SEXY EDGELORD.” Neil said, holding Max like a trophy.

Max had a confused derp face on. David nearly fainted.

“Oh gosh kids..thats two marriages in two days...gosh darn...you are all growing up so fast I guess..? I'm not married and I'm already 24….” He shed a tear of happiness and sadness at the same time. He was probably gonna die alone if these children are already getting married by 10 or 11. “Imma call your parents about this now, they'll be soo happy!” He says gleefully, but was cut off by Max.

“HELL NO DAVID.” He said.

Preston kicks open the door, “MAH HOMO CHILDREN MAXIE PAD YOU’RE MINE SENPAI--”

Max just clueless stared at Preston. “Bro I'm already getting married, can't cheat on the science homo. Go get like Nurf or something.” Preston started crying like a sad theatre boy, but then he realized, maybe Maxie Pad was right. hE SPRINTED OFF LIKE A MAD GAY MAN.

-insert episode ending Rap-  

This is too beautiful.