☾Chapter 6☽

Your pov

"Thanks a million Pidge I really have no idea what to do with this.." You smiled as she stood crossing her and at her doorway. "Okay and just remember, drop subtle hints but don't go straight into full on flirting." She smiled and with that you walked back to your room. As you walked in you saw lance laying in his bed peacefully asleep. You smiled noticing he head headphones on. She sneaked over to his sleeping body and slowly pulled the headphones off and putting them onto your ears suddenly cringing at the loud Spanish lyrics music that blasted into your was aging you to scramble and paw them off your ears at they thudded onto the ground. "How- how can he sleep while that is blasting into his ear??" You sighed and set them down next to him and kissed his soft head of hair lightly before switching the lights off and crawling into your top bunk, sighing as your back hit the soft fluffy blanket making you fall asleep almost instantly.

Time skipp next day- we'll not really next day because they are in space but yeah.

"PALADINS WAKE UP THE CASTLE IS UNDER ATTACK!"  You shrieked jumping up out of your bed and jumping onto the floor with a thud. "OKAY OKAY OKAY JUST CALM DOWN Y/N!" You tried to mutter to yourself but you ended up yelling to yourself. You scrambled to get your space suit on and grabbing your gun and running into the main room. "I-I'm here!" You groaned seeing everyone else there besides Brianna. "Oh y/n hi, good try today but next time I need you to get here much quicker but at least you beat Brianna." Coran said giving you a sad smile. "Awe it's okay doll maybe next time you can get here faster than me~" someone said making you turn to of course see lances face smirking back at you making you roll your eyes. "wow nice on lance." you said a small smile on your face. "save it paladins we need to start training." allura said giving you a small smirk making heat creep its way onto your face. "everyone get into your lions and meet at the front of the castle." shiro said before running off. "Well cmon y/n let's go!" Lance smiled at you as he grabbed you hand and intertwined it with his making you both blush as you guys ran over to the blue lion. "Okay y/n sit here and just try to watch what I do and learn, if you start getting it you can start typing to control blue." Lance said as he set his hands into the controls and the blue lion bury to life making you jump a little. "okay guys let's practice forming voltron, allura is testing the castles defense and so this will be the perfect time to practice fighting so that we will be ready for whenever the galra attack." Someone said through the lions. "Okay let's do this." Hunk said just as coran voice came through the lion. "We are turning the castles defenses on everyone get ready!" He said just as a few lasers shot through the sky

Okay y/n you can do this..

Time skip because I'm way to lazy to write a fight scene (:

Your pov

"Wow y/n that was really good, you got used to this really fast!" Lance said as you guys walked back into the castle. "Hah I guess I'm just a natural~" I giggled but suddenly felt my stomach squish up as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "So y/n I wanted to tell you something." Lance said making you look up at him brushing a piece of hair out of your face. "Okay what's. Coincidence I want to tell you something too." I said suddenly getting extremely nervous. "Okay what is it?" He asked giving you a side smile. "Hold on you tell me yours first." I said making him roll his eyes. "Okay well I wanted to tell you that I-" suddenly you heard soft female voice speak. "L-lance can I talk to you? It's important.." Brianna said her eyes red and puffy, had she been.. crying? "Oh o-Okay Brianna y/n one second okay?" Lance said removing his arm and walking over to her. "Can we talk a-alone?" She sniffled as they both walked out of the room leaving you alone.

Lances POV

"What's wrong Brianna?" I asked still feeling a bit awkward due to the fact that we had just broken up. "Well you know y/n?" She sniffed making me suddenly light up. I had been so close to ask y/n out before Brianna showed up, I have to admit I had gotten feelings for y/n and really want to ask her out but Brianna was crying. "Oh yeah what about her?" I asked rubbing my arm as I looked down at how pathetic Brianna looked. "Well she said some awful things about me, like how I was fat and ugly and stupid and that it was her goal to make all the boys on team voltron to fall in love with her and she said she was starting with you because you seemed the most desperate and stupid." Brianna said causing my jaw to drop. "A-are you serious?! She really said I was desperate and stupid?!" I said feeling anger bubble in my gut. Even though Brianna was my ex I had known her better than Brianna and even though they didn't like each other it would make sense as to why Brianna suddenly started being all buddy buddy with me. "I always thought she was so sweet and nice and-" I muttered tightening my fists as Brianna hugged me. "I'm so sorry lance I just thought you really should know this.." Brianna sighed. "Thanks for telling me this Brianna your a good friend." I muttered before walking back to the room where Y/n was.

Your POV

"Hey lance so are you finally gonna tell me what's going on?" You smiled at him but suddenly frowned as you saw his angry and upset face. "Y/n look I don't think we should talk anymore.." Lance said making you raise an eyebrow. "But I- did I do something?" You asked feeling tears well in your eyes. "It's just I- I'm not sure we fit together so well, uh see you around I guess." Lance said as he walked out of the room leaving you standing their as tears finally fell down your cheeks.

Lance, I I'm sorry.."

Ooof sorry about that and omg people are Actually reading this what??!!! I'm shocked like this is crazy