☾Chapter 26☽

Your POV

"I- I umm..Keith wow.."

"Yes or no?"

"I-I..i i don't know...I mean we are both still like really young and..I mean this is forever.."

"Y/n I don't care about that I just want to be with you forever.."

you stared at him as he slowly walked over to you and pulled you into a tight hug. It was eerily silent when suddenly Keith spoke.
"I would kill someone for you..I love you so much y/n, and I want to show you something."

he whispered to you and grabbed your hand. "I-okay.." you replied not really being able to say no but you really wanted time to think about this. "but first..do you say yes or no?" Keith asked as he turned to look you into your e/c eyes. "Y-yes..." you replied. you don't really feel that happy though, as much as you hated to admit it he had always been your 2nd choice. "okay then follow me." he said and led you down the hallway before you turned into a long hallway. suddenly he stopped at a large picture of Allura and her father and pushed it aside to reveal a small entrance, about the size of a window. "Keith what is this? How did you know this was here-" you muttered feeling a strong urge in your gut of fear as he stood behind you. Breathing slightly quickened due to his nerves. "You will see soon enough,  just climb through." He said his voice raspy and at an almost whisper. you climbed in and he followed quickly behind you. as crawled you were met with a ladder and you climbed down it and entered into a relatively small room. in the middle sat a chair that was turned so the back was facing you and you saw someone sitting in it. "Okay now, Keith please tell me what is this room?" You asked him and he hopped into the room behind you. "Oh this is a secret room allura told me about, anyway go look in the chair." he said as he lowered his voice. cautiously, you walked in front of the chair and felt your heart drop into your feet. there sat Brianna, she was tired and blindfolded and had her ears covered as well as her mouth. she was attempting to speak but it was just muffled sobs and pleas of "help". "K-KEITH WHAT IS THIS?" you shrieked and went to untie her when you felt his arms grab both of yours as he pulled you back. "well I know how much torture Brianna has put you through so.. why don't we celebrate our marriage by getting rid of her so you can be happy!" he smiled as if everything he just said made perfect sense. you felt your heart rate pick up and your breathing increase. he looked at you with...eyes of a madman. He looked crazy but he acted like these ideas were so normal. "Y/n we can live in peace for the rest of our lives and we can get rid of Brianna, no more hassle, no more of her bullying." as much as you hated to admit it, this could be good- NO no no, you couldn't kill her no matter what she has done to you. "Keith I- I can't do that, no matter what she has done to me I can't just kill her." You replied. It was eerily quiet in the small room besides Brianna's whimpers when you heard Keith let out a low chuckle. "Oh my y/n, you have always had such a big heart. Don't worry my darling I can kill her for you." he smiled and wrapped his arms around you. "N-NO-" Suddnely his hand was over your mouth. "Now now we can't have you messing up my plan now can we? If you act like a good girl I won't have to tie you up too so just be quiet and let me do this." he replied but you fought back. You pushed his hand away and attempted to run, to get help ANYTHING. but he was quick, he grabbed your shoulder and quickly took some rope that sat next to the wall and he tired your hands up. You stared to scream so he grabbed some tape and placed the stop across your mouth. and with that he pushed you down onto the wall. You stumbled back and felt your still sensitive head hit the wall with a sharp thump. Your vision began to fade and black splotches started sitting across your eyesight. The last thing you saw was Keith pulling out a silvery, sharp knife as he slowly walked over to the tied up Brianna and then you saw nothing.

yeah so that's all I'm gonna write of this, honestly I might delete this chapter because I don't really know if this is the way I want the book to go. but yeah