chapter 4

julian & i took so many pictures at the park, we took pictures of eachother and even together.

we were at the daisy part of the park at this point

there were so many beautiful daisys, all sorts of colors. i loved that park so so much, everything about it was so beautiful.

"this place is so beautiful, i love it so much. i don't get to come here often though." i sighed. "i agree with you on that, we should come more often." he looked over at me and i looked back at him. "yea, we really should"

i felt so many butterflies and my heart was pounding. i felt something so strong for him, i'm crazy i know. we just met, how can i already be feeling like this.

he stood up and walked over to a pile of yellow flowers. "where are you going ?" i laughed. he picked out the most beautiful yellow daisy, and walked over to me.

"here, consider this a thank you for just simply being here and spending time with me" he handed me the daisy, my heart. i took the daisy and looked at him.

"you're so sweet, thank you for that. and thank you for not judging me or avoiding me just because everyone else did. this is seriously the nicest thing any guys ever done for me. it may seem like just a flower to you, but it just means so much i'm sorry i'm dramatic" i felt my eyes water, i gave him a hug.

besides all the bs everyone's putting me through, i'm really out here living my best life.

he hugged me back, "this is the nicest thing a guys done to you ? wtf? you deserve so much more then just a flower. and i would never judge you, i knew since the beginning something was special about you"

we both pulled back from the hug, and from there we walked over to the car since it was getting late. he drove me home.

"thank you for today, it really made me feel better" i spoke as i got out the car. "thank you for spending time with me" he playfully winked. "haha bye! see you tomorrow" i waved as i opened my front door. "bye liz !" he waved and drove away.

i'm falling for him.

Later That Evening

i was finishing up some homework from art and algebra, when i saw a notification pop up on my phone. i looked at it.

instagram: (e.lizabethh) Julian Jara (julianjxra) started following you.

i instantly smiled and clicked the notification. i followed him back and about 4 seconds later i got a dm from him

julian: you forgot to give me ur number
me: sorry i don't know my own number :p
julian: 😞
me: ;) 377-838-9835
julian: 😎

unknown number: hey 🤠
liz: bye 😙

changes contact name

julian : wowwowow
liz: jokinnngg, hi loser
julian : hi , what are u doing
liz: homework, i'm a #scholar
julian : hahah i didn't get any today 😎
liz: ur lucky
julian : can you call i wanna talk to you
liz: yea

i got a call from julian and answered

"hi ugly" i said "hey liz, i'm so bored i have nothing to do" he complained. "oh so what am i, your backup plan for whenever you're bored?" i joked. "noooo"

we talked for 3 hours