Chapter 2: A little tour.

|Filipino|English|Chinese|Korean|

RINA POV
As soon as we arrived at the BBQ restaurant, I bombarded unnie with questions.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!?"
"Since when are you two together!?"
"Doesn't he have a dating ban?"

"Calm down, Rina. I forgot to tell you earlier. We were together for 6 months now. And, He does have a dating ban but we keep our relationship a secret." She said, calming me down. " How can I calm down when I discovered that my cousin and my favorite is a couple!!??" I exclaimed.

Everyone in Seventeen turned their heads to me. I lowered my head in embarrasment. Why did you scream that!? So embarassing!

S.coups came to us and slung an arm to Ah Rin unnie's shoulder. "Please understand our feelings, Rina," he pleaded. "I understand you, guys. I was just...shocked," I explained to them. "I'm sorry, Rina." Unnie apologized. "It's okay, unnie. It's nothing." I said. "Shall we continue eating, guys?" I asked. Hoshi cleared his throat, "O-uh, let's eat!".

The ride home was kind of awkward. This is all my fault.

I was sad. This isn't what I expected. I thought I would be happy seeing unnie and my favorite k-idols.

When we arrived, I quickly went upstairs, showered, and wore my pyjamas. I tied my hair into a bun and visited my social media accounts, one by one. There's so many updates on Twitter. IG's still the same. Hmm, I'll just watch this k-drama. I haven't watched it. It's Moon Lover's: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. I heard that it's good.

Before I clicked the episode 1, someone knocked on my door. It was Vernon. "Oh, Vernon, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I just wanted to check on you. You didn't look okay earlier," he said. "Oh, uh, I'm alright, I confirmed "Wanna watch a drama?" I added. "You'll let me join you?" He asked. "Ofcourse," I replied.

We watched 8:12 in the evening and finished watching episode 5 at 1:45 am. That was so emotional. Especially the OST that they play when someone dies. It's heartbreaking already.

"Ugh! I'm so tired," I said while stretching my arms and my back. That feels so good. "I should go to my room now," Hansol said, waving goodbye before leaving my room. I need to sleep now. I put my laptop and earphones aside so that I can sleep comfortably. Soon, I drifted off to dreamland.
~Next Day~
Ahh. Showering while singing sure do feel good. What are we gonna eat today? I wish it would be bacon and eggs with milk! Oh how I miss American breakfast. I stopped daydreaming when I heard a knock on my door. I opened and saw Hansol smiling. What a wonderful sight. "Take a pic. It'll last longer," he said while laughing. I playfully hit him in the shoulder. "Aish!" I muttered and pouted.

HANSOL POV

*dug dug dug dug*

What was that?

Aish. Her pout is so cute.

Wait, what?

"Come on Hansol!" Rina shouted from downstairs. "Coming!" I shouted back.

RINA POV

Wow! American breakfast! My wish is granted! "OH GOSH!! Who made this!?!" I squealed. "Me," Joshua said, rubbing his palms together. "I really missed this and I have been praying for it!!!" I suddenly hugged Joshua. I quickly pulled away when I realized that I was hugging him. I saw his tomato face and apologized. "I'm sorry. I just wanted it so bad these days," I muttered fast. "I-it's alright," he replied "I missed it too." Joshua added. "Let's eat!" Vernon said.

I was really quiet the whole time we were eating. I glanced up and saw Seokmin eating happily. His smile is so bright. His body is in the perfect shape. His hair is cute but manly. I just kept staring at him. He seemed to notice cause the next thing he did, lit up my whole world. He smiled so so so so brightly.

*dug dug dug dug*

What? Was? That?

No! Stop it heart, they might hear you! Stop it! Right! Now! "Uh, please excuse me," I said and went outside for a stroll.

I don't understand! Why was my heart beating loudly? This only happened back when I was 16. And that was when I had my first love... No, no, no! Let's not go that far.

*dug dug dug dug*

Ugh! I hate you, heart!

I was so occupied with my thoughts that I didn't notice where I was going. I think this is an abandoned factory. It's really creepy in here. I just shrugged the thought and continued walking. 

Just then, someone suddenly walked in and was reeking of alcohol. A drunk man walked over to me and pinned me to the wall. His face was near mine when another man punched him. He tried to fight but can't he stand anymore. He spitted blood and glared at Seokmin. SEOKMIN?!?!! "Seokmin, why are you here!? Did you follow me!?" I screamed at him. "Uh, I'm sorry. I was just worried about you." He replied. "Don't be sorry. Thank you for saving me, by the way," I thanked him. "I, I mean WE, are your protectors. We shall always protect you, Rina," he said stuttering a little. "Let's go back to the dorm." Seokmin said. "OK," I replied.

The walk back to the dorm was silent but comfortable and peaceful.

"We're here," he muttered. "Oh, yeah." I said, kinda sad. "Are you alright?" He asked with concern. "I'm more than better," I replied smiling. "Let's go in then," Seokmin commanded.

As soon as I entered the dorm, Ah Rin unnie hugged me. "What's happening?" I asked. "You can talk to me about everything, Rina," unnie said "You know that, right?" She continued. Huh? I frowned in shock. I didn't get the chance to reply 'cause she immediately pulled me to her room. "I don't understand, unnie," I said. "Why did you excuse yourself earlier?" "I-uh. I just wanted to walk and have a little tour around the area," I answered stuttering. I can't look into her eyes. What am I doing? You really don't know how to lie, Rina. Ugh! "You can't lie to me, girl." Ah rin unnie said. "I give up," I said. "So...? Why did you walk out?" "IthinkIlikeSeokmin!" I said too quickly, hoping that she wouldn't catch it. "You think you what!?" She shouted. Woah, she heard that? "Calm down, unnie. I might be wrong, I don't know if it's true," I calmed her down. "Okay. Let's talk about this some other time," she said.

When she opened the door, the boys fell on top of each other. "YOU BOYS KNOW THAT EAVESDROPPING ISN'T RIGHT, RIGHT!?!?" I said angrily. "Told you so, Seungcheol hyung," Joshua said,  standing with a glass of water in his hands. I stomped my way to my room and locked the door. Don't they know what manners is!?  They're so annoying! Calm down, Rina. A few minutes later, someone knocked making me flinch. "WHO IS IT!?" I asked, annoyed. "Uh, Rina. It's me, Seokmin," he replied, kinda scared. My heart melted hearing his voice. I slowly calmed down and decided to let him in to ask if he heard our conversation. "We actually didn't hear your conversation with Ah Rin noona," he said as soon as I let him in. "Oh, I'm sorry for misunderstanding." I said. "We got really worried and Ah Rin noona is lecturing Seungcheol hyung right now." He said. Uh-oh! Am I a cause of a lovers quarrel? " Ugh! I need to say sorry!" I said running down where everyone was. "Uh! Everyone! I'm really sorry for misunderstanding!" I bowed ninety-degrees. "Why are you sorry, Rina? They were eavesdropping! For goodness sake!" Unnie shouted. "It's alright now, unnie." I said. Everyone thanked me.  "Just like that?" Unnie asked. I smirked, "Nuh-uh!" I replied. Their faces are so shocked. "Then, what is it?" Mingyu asked. "You guys have to..."

  xTo be continuedx 

Hi! Another update for you! This time it has 1,321 words. So proud. By the way, every update, we will have a question for me to answer. It'll start with this update.

Question of the Chapter:

Who is/are your bias in SVT?

Answer To The Question:

Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Myeongho, Mingyu, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Hansol, Chan!

I can't really answer that question, so... Please continue to read my story!

~Mochi's Bride