Chapter 4: What To Do?

|Filipino|English|Chinese|Korean|  

DK'S POV

So... The guys invited me to the vocal team's room and gave me suspicious looks.

"So???" Joshua started. "What?" I said. "What are we doing here?" Vernon asked. "Go out, hip-hop and performance team," Seungcheol hyung said."Don't be a kill joy, hyung!" Hoshi hyung exclaimed. "Just go! NOW," He commanded. Is he angry? Everyone got out, except for vocal team and SVT's leader

"So Dokyeom. Mind explaining?" S.Coups hyung said, suddenly smiling. What's with the sudden change of emotions??? He's scary. I sighed and told them. 

"So, you like her?" Coups hyung asked. I just nodded and started to panic. "Ahh.." I muttered. "Just answer it!" Jihoon hyung shouted, annoyed. "I.. I.. I think," I reminisced our moments together. "I think I do." I answered them. "Psh! You think? Be clear!" Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "I.. I.. I do... I do like her," I said stuttering then I smiled. I like her! I LIKE HER!

I didn't realize that I was smiling and chuckling. "Yah! You're crazy," Jeonghan hyung smacked my nape. "Yah, hyung! That hurts. What did I even do?" I complained. "You don't 'yah' your hyung," Joshua hyung said. "You were smiling and chuckling like crazy, Seokmin-ah," Seungcheol hyung answered my question earlier.

 "This unimportant meeting is finished, right? I'll get going now," Woozi hyung announced, attempting to go out of the room. "HYUNG! Before we all go out, what we discussed in this room, stays in this room. Okay?" I said with pleading eyes. "Yeah. Whatever," the older one replied. "Let's go back now. They might be wondering what's taking us too long." Seungkwan said and we all agreed.

~Meanwhile~

RINA'S POV

What happened? It's so quiet. Oh, right. The boys are upstairs discussing who-knows-what. 

I should just roam around or go to the mall. That's right! THE MALL! 

"I'm going to the mall!"

"That's a good idea! Let's all go," Vernon shouted excitedly. Did he read my mind? I jumped in shock.

"Did I just voice my thoughts?" I asked him. "Yes. Yes you did." He replied with a grin. Aish! I'm so embarrasing. I pouted cutely just because I always do this when I'm happy plus slight sad. 

"Aww. Don't pout, you look horrible," Hansol Vernon Chwe!!! I glared at him and scrunched my face. 

"Yah! You two. Come with me," Jeonghan oppa said making me and Vernon jump in surprise. 

"Uhm, where are we going?" I aksed him. I'm still not used to calling them oppa. "To the mall to buy groceries. Where's the 'oppa'?" Jeonghan oppa asked after answering my question. "Uh, yeah. I am not really used to calling you guys oppa because I was just a simple Carat the day before yesterday," I replied before shrugging. "From now on, you have to call us oppa." He said which made me look at him with shocked wide eyes. He smiled in victory. "B-but I don't have to call Hansol and Chan oppa, right??" I asked with hope. 

"When is your birthday?" Hansol asked. I forgot he was here. "Uhh... Feb. 17, 1998." I said stuttering. "Oh. We have the-" I cut him off. "Yes. I know. We have the same birthday as well as Seokmin o-op-oppa." My face heated saying his name. I probably look like a tomato right now. 

"Hey. Why are you so red? Are you okay?"  Seokmin asked, appearing suddenly. Jeonghan oppa grinned and mumbled something. I wonder what it is. He then cleared his throat and made me dress up to go to the mall with him and Hansol. 

"Where are you going?" Unnie asked. I noticed that all of them are downstairs and sitting on the sofa already. "I'm going with Hansol and Jeonghan oppa to the mall to buy groceries. Is that okay, unnie?" I asked for permission. "Ofcourse. Go ahead," she approved. But before we get to the door, she said something that made me surprised and nervous. "Seokmin-ah," unnie called HIM. "Ne, noona?" He asked. "Can you come with Rina, Hansol, and Jeonghan oppa to the mall to buy groceries?" UNNIE!!! What will happen to me??? Aish!

"N-ne, noona. I'll just get ready. I won't take long," he replied, stuttering. I look at unnie with wide eyes. She just smiled mischievously. This unnie, really! I squinted my eyes at her and gritted my teeth. Seungcheol oppa seemed to notice because he hugged unnie and stuck his tounge out to me.

After a few minutes, HE came back down all dressed up. Well, that was fast. "Come on guys. The grocery store won't wait for us." Jeonghan oppa said making us go outside to the car. 

"Wait!" I said making them all jump. "Yah! What is it?" Hansol asked. "Did guys bring a mask or a cap?" I asked making them widen their eyes. "Don't worry, I have some here with my bag," HE said making me blush. UGH! Why are you like this, cheeks? 

"You're red again. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked with concern in his eyes. You stared at his eyes while he stared yours. You were both lost in each other's eyes until someone interrupted your eye contact. 

"Uh, guys. We're here already," Hansol said making you widen your eyes. WE'RE ALREADY HERE!? Vernon cleared his throat before going out. 

"U-uh, I'm sorry about earlier," you said to Seokmin before going out of the car. He got out of the car seconds after you got out. Eottokhae!? (What do I do!?) It was so awkward back there. 

"Let's all go in." Hansol said. All of them agreed and quickly went inside and look at their grocery list. "Firt on the list, meat," Jeonghan oppa said, reading the long list. They sure do have a lot that they don't have in their dorm, huh? Well, they're always busy so it's understandable. 

AUTHOR'S POV

While grocery shopping, Seokmin and Rina kept on stealing glances at each other. After Seokmin's glance is Rina's, and vice versa. They don't know that they kept glancing at each other until their eyes met each other. Their eyes widen in shock and Rina cleared her throat. 

"Are you okay, Rina?" Jeonghan aksed the girl. "Uh," she looked at Seokmin "y-yeah. Ofcourse. Why would I not be fine?"" She changed the topic a little. "You're right. Before going home, let's eat dinner." Jeonghan quickly moved on from the topic because of his growling stomach. He walked to a direction which made the others curious. 

"Where are we going, hyung?" Vernon asked his hyung. "Just follow me," the other one eplied. They just shrugged their shoulders and followed Jeonghan.

After 20 minutes of walking, Jeonghan stopped in front of a restaurant, making the others stop too. Jeonghan reserved a table for 4 because the restaurant was still full. 

HANSOL'S POV

I noticed Seokmin and Rina glancing at each other. 

Honestly, I feel sooo jealous. Their eyes sparkle whenever they see each other. It breaks my heart. Why? Because... I like Rina..too. And yes, I know that Seokmin hyung likes her too. I can see it in his eyes. I wonder if the other hyungs notice it. 

xTo be continuex

Sooo, Hansol knows about Seokmin's feelings for Rina. What will happen??? Find out on the next chapter! 1,184 words!!! Sorry for the late update! School is so stressful! By the way, thank you for reading this story. Please support this, add it on your library, vote it, and add it on your reading list!

QOTC:

Have you seen the Highlight Medley of You Make My Day and Oh My Teaser?

ATTQ:

Yes. Yes! YES! I'm so excited!!! Unit songs againnn!

Everybody, please look forward to Seventeen's 5th Mini Album YOU MAKE MY DAY. July 16 is the date, 6:00 PM is the time!!! Bye MOCHI'SSS!

~Mochi's Bride