Chapter 5: Getting Closer

(You guys are probably wondering on how she finished studying in a young age. Well, it's because our Rina here is so smart that she jumped a few stages of school.  ~Mochi's Bride)

|Filipino|English|Chinese|Korean| 

JEONGHAN'S POV

 To be honest, I can feel my dongsaengs' (younger siblings') aura right now. Seokmin is tensed and nervous and Vernon is jelous(?) and awkward. Rina is  hard to predict, but I can tell that she is shy and nervous earlier. 

Why are they like this? I invited them to go grocery shopping to have some fun bonding time. I guess my effort is wasted. 

RINA'S POV

We are looking the menu right now. The atmosphere is awkward. HAHAHA! Why am I laughing? I'm going crazy. Maybe because I'm sitting next to HIM.

Our positions are like this; On my right is Seokmin, across me is  Vernon, and across Seokmin is Jeonghan oppa.

I'm so nervous right now. I can't look at the menu right. I'm sure I look like a red apple right now.

"Hey, Rina. You okay? Why are you always red?" Hansol asked me, concern in his tone. My eyes felt uneasy because of that. What am I gonna say? 

"It's because I feel hot," I said, avoiding their eyes. 

"Rina?" Seokmin called me. "Hmm?" I hummed with an asking tone. 

"It's autumn in Korea," he said while trying to hold his laugh. Yeah, 'trying'. 

All three of them laughed at me. I pretended to be pissed and put on my poker face. I made myself look so cold. I think my mission is a success 'cause once they saw me, they blamed each other.

"U-uh, Rina?" Jeonghan oppa asked, scared. I just tilted my head a little and ignored him. 

"Hyung, I think she's angry at us," I heard Seokmin whisper to his hyung.

HAHAHAHA! The look on their faces! I'm really amazing. Should I stop now? Nah. Let's continue this!

"Waiter!" I shouted coldly for the waiter to hear. The waiter slightly flinched and turned around. He walked to us and smiled.

"May I know your order, miss?" The handsome waiter asked patiently. Yes guys, he is handsome.  The guys was shocked then they frowned. 

"Uhm, she's not the only one ordering." Jeonghan oppa said, pissed. 

"Uhm, one mung bean pancake, dumpling soup, and one set of spicy chicken wings." I smiled cutely then bit my lip when I said my last order. 

DID SHE JUST BITE HER LIP!?!? - Jeonghan, Dk, and Hansol

The waiter smirked and listed the order down.

"How about drinks or dessert?" The waiter asked confidently.

"Chocolate milkshake or coffee pudding?" I asked innocently.

"The coffee pudding here is yummy," he licked his lips when he said 'yummy'.

The guys just gasped looked at us in disbelief. I smirked and waved bye to the waiter. I faced the guys and put my cold face on again. 

"Hey, young lady!" Jeonghan oppa called me and I connected my eyes with him. He looks angry. I smiled cutely with puppy eyes. He tried to fight my cuteness but he really can't. Haha!

"Ne, oppa?" I asked him.

"What did you do?" He asked me lifting his eyebrow.

"Well... You guys were so annoying so I ordered for myself. I am hungry, you know?" I said.

"We're sorry, Rina." Vernon said, lowering his head.

"I just played with you! HAHAHAHA!" I laughed and looked at their shocked reaction. 

"You're so dead, Jung Rina!" Seokmin warned and sulked. I looked at him. He's avoiding me. I smiled.

"I know you love me!" I said and regretted it after I realized what I said. I widened my eyes just a little to hide my shock. The other two coughed and Jeonghan oppa smiled a small smile. Dokyeom's eyes became uneasy.

"Ahaha! Of course! All of us loves you!" Vernon laughed nervously. Thanks, Vernon! I OWE YOU BIG TIME!

"Yes! Yes! You love your Carats right???" I asked smiling a tensed smile.

"Of course, Rina! Ahahaha!" DK laughed nervously with Vernon and Jeonghan oppa.

After that awkward situation, the food we ordered came. We forgot about what happened earlier and talked about ourselves. I told them everything about me and they shared some funny childhood moments with me. Iintroduced the Philippines' famous tourist spots and my favorite gardens. 

"Let's go home, guys. I'm tired," I said slightly stretching my arms to avoid any accident. 

"Ah, yes. Come on, let's go." Jeonghan oppa agreed.

We paid for the food and go to the parking lot. I decided to bring some grocery bags with me while walking to the car.

"Why is this so heavy?" I asked myself.

"I don't know what you just said but, I think we should help you with bringing the groceries." Someone said making me jump in surprise. I looked at the owner of the voice and saw Leonardo Dicaprio. Oh, wait. It's not Leonardo, it's Vernon! They really look alike. I chuckled a little.

"Why are you laughing? Are you crazy? Did that waiter put something on your food earlier? Or is it the coffee pudding?" Hansol put his hand on my forehead and pretended to check my temperature to see if I'm sick. I just continued to smile widely seeing his curious face. 

"Fine. I just thought that you were Leonardo Dicaprio for a second earlier," I replied.

"Oh, haha. I really look like him. I wish we can see each other face to face someday," he said while chuckling. Without noticing, he picked up the grocery bags I brought to put it in the trunk. He's sneacky, hehehe.

AFter that long a$$ ride, Han and I are already close to each other. I call him Han and he calls me Rinnie. He knows everything about me except for my feelings for his hyung.

When we arrived, I happily skipped to the door and knocked. The door was opened by a grumpy Jihoon. I was kinda scared. He looks like he can grill a human right now. 

"Uh, Jihoonie hyung?" Jihoon's face softened at my voice.

"Oh, Rina. I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" He asked me.

"Ah, gwenchana (it's okay)," I replied to him. He looked relieved and let me in. Before I can get to the doormat he stopped me.

"Wait, Rina," he said. "Ne?" I asked. "Why don't you call me 'oppa'?" He continued. I mentally facepalmed. "Ahh. I forgot, hehe! Sorry about that o-oppa," I smiled sweetly. He returned the smile and I walked to the kitchen.

When I arrived there and I saw Ah Rin noona and Coups oppa getting all lovey-dovey. Lucky I didn't see them making-out. That would be so weird, awkward and gross(?).

  xTo be continuedx  

1,409 wordsss! When I checked, i already got 91 views! Hahaha! Thanks Mochi's!

QOTC:

Have you seen Oh My! of Seventeen???

ATTQ:

Yas! The chereographyyy! Check out my last update for my whole reaction.

~Mochi's Bride