Chapter 6: Can't Help It

|Filipino|English|Chinese|Korean|  

Time Skip ~We Make You Era~

~IN JAPAN~

RINA'S POV

I'm so lucky!

I got here June 14 and met 13 angels. I even met different idols in one day!!!

FLASHBACK ~Show Champion~

~Thanks Era~

I'm here at Show Champion's backstage. This is my first time putting on make-up in Seventeen's face. I'm really nervous. And because of my nervousness, I suddenly felt kinda cold. I need to pee!!! Oh gosh! There are many doors here. I don't know which is which. I'll just get help from unnie.

"Unnie! Unnie! Ah Rin unnie!" I sreamed her name. "Hmm?" She hummed with an asking tone. "Uhh...I need to pee? Can you show me the comfort room? I might get lost," I whispered to her. I'm embarassed.

"Hahaha! Of course! Let's go." She laughed a little and I hit her arm.

While we were walking, someone called unnie making us turn to the voice. OMAIGASHHH!!! IT'S RED VELVET'S YERI!!! I quickly widen my eyes and lower my head. Yeri ran to our direction and hugged Ah Rin unnie. Red Velvet's Yeri is in front of me!!! I'm sooo shy right now. I'm just a living bare potato and she's a living angel!

"Uh, unnie?" Yeri said pointing at me slightly.

"Ahh. Yes. She's my younger cousin, Rina. Jung Rina. She's a '98 liner." Unnie introduced me to her.

"Ahh. Annyeonghaseyo, noona!" Yeri bowed at me!!!

"Ah, no, no. Don't call me noona. Ahaha!" I awkwardly laughed. She smiled and bowed at me.

"Yerim, we'll get going now. Annyeong!" Unnie and I waved bye at her and bowed. They must be really close. Unnie even called her by her real name. Waahh! Unnie's so lucky!

"Yah! We're here. Stop spacing out," unnie said and I giggled. I quickly went inside the comfort room and went inside a cubicle.

After a relaxing alone time, I went out and saw MOMOLAND's Daisy and Yeonwoo! THIS JOB IS SOO COOL!!! I get to meet different idol groups and solos!!! But, I really miss my family. I'll call them now!

I get my phone out of my pocket and dialled my mother's number since my father is busy working in this time of the day. Eomma quickly answered the call and screamed. I put my phone far from my ear.

"Eomma!" I whisper-shouted. "I'm on a public restroom," I continued.

"Ahh. Mianhae! I just really miss you," she said making me miss her more.

"Ah, eomma!" I said holding in my tears.

"Gwenchana! We'll meet each other again. I promise you that." She made me tear up. Now I'm a sobbing mess.

"Eo-eomma!! I miss you!!! I really really miss you!" I cried and kinda shouted that I miss her.

"Uh, miss. Are you okay?" Someone suddenly tapped me and asked me. I looked up and saw MOMOLAND's Daisy. I widened my eyes to the fullest. I bowed and bowed and bowed at her then ran outside and bumped myself to unnie.

"Oh, Rina! Are you okay now? What happened? Why are your eyes red?" She asked with concern.

"Oh! It's nothing. I just talked to mom earlier. I really miss them, unnie." I answered her. I'm slowly recovering from crying.

"Let's get back to work. The other stylists are probably waiting," I said realizing things. I'm really excited to style Seventeen. I wish I can perfect styling them. Fighting!!

While walking, I saw the members of Golden Child!!! They're so handsome!!! I couldn't take my eyes off them. Suddenly, unnie snapped her fingers in front of me and laughed. I just scratched the back of my head and chuckled. She continued to walk and gestured me to follow her. I followed her and we enterd the backstage.

"Where have you two been?" A staff asked us.

"Sorry, unnie. Ah Rin unnie accompanied me to the comfort room. The rooms here are confusing. Hehe," I laughed shyly. Is she angry? Is it okay?

"That's okay. Come on, let's start." Stylist unnie told me what make-up style is for the concept.

I finished the others' make-ups. My suffering doesn't end there because I'm gonna be putting on make-up on Seokmin lastly. My palms were sweating so much. I needed to look at his facial features but I couldn't focus. He's too charming. I stopped looking and stopped my eyes at his lip.

"Uh, Rina? Are you okay?" DK asked me which made me look at his eyes. I gulped nervously at the sight. Why is he so cute at the same time sexy and handsome? Why? He waved his hands in front of my eyes to see if I'm still with them on Earth. I snapped back to reality and answered him.

"Ah, yes. Yes, I'm okay," I quickly said. He faced the mirror. I touched my cheeks and and it felt hot. I looked at the mirror too only to see my apple red face.

"I'll continue with your eyes," he nodded and closed his majestic eyes. Gosh, I'm so lucky to touch his face!! I put on a velvety black yeshadow on him. Why is he so handsome?? Justice! I kinda retouched his blush-on then wrapped it up nicely. I smiled at my work and stood up straight happily.

"Thanks for making me more handsome, Rina." He grinned at me making my blush. I nodded cutely. "You're welcome. Your handsome even without make-up," I said shyly, almost mumbling the words.

Seokmin sang and sang backstage. Wonwoo sang ballads with DK too. Woozi was chatting with Soonyoung and Vernon is enjoying his own world. Jeonghan and Joshua is playing with Seuncheol. Thay were like bullying him, haha! They had fun while waiting for their turn to perform. I'm so lucky to have these boys around me. They made my life fun and easier.

xTo be continuedx
I'm really really sorry for not updating, guys. I was busy with school works, projects, etc. and reading other wattpad fanfics. I always forget to update my story. I really am sorry, Mochis. I'll try to update more. I'm sorry too because my update is only 979 words. I think I'm having a writer's block. I don't know. But still, thank you Mochis for reading and supporting this story even though I didn't update for so long. Also, Mochis, you can also answer the questions every update.

QOTU:
What do you think about Wonwoo solving the rubik's cube?

ATTQ:
I think it's really cute and appealing. I just wanna hug uri Wonu. He looks like a genius there. And let me add their winning moment! The one where they tied their hair up. THEY WERE SO CUTE!!!

Thank you, Mochisss. BYE!

~Mochi's Bride