Chapter 2

Acxa was taken by suprise when she heard what Lotor asked. "How does he know it's not like I told anybody only my family knows" she asked herself. Lotor carefully looked into the young girl her eyes they were a combination of blue and purple it was so beautiful. "Hey you gonna answer my questions or not Acxa." He asked which made Acxa glare at him"Just how do you know I never told anyone!" She yelled at him the medicin hadn't kicked in yet. Lotor chuckled "Look an Omega can't resist an Alfa using their Alfa voice and even tho I didn't mean to use it I did and I don't care you are an Omega." He said smiling. Acxa looked down and broke herself free of his grip "Well if you excuse me I gotta go." She said walking outside where her adoptive mother was waiting for her. "Acxa sweetie who was that boy annoying you there?" Her adoptie mother called Nina for short asked. "The second most populair Alfa mom his name is Lotor he seems to know im an Omega" she said with a sigh as they drove home.
~time skip to when they are home~
Acxa was sitting on the sofa with a blanket while her mother was making her some food so they could watch a movie. When she finished and sat down next her daughter with the food both heard a knock on the door. Acxa sighed a bit and got up to open the door and was suprised to see that it was a certain alfa who had knocked.